Most the KF Players Quit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorian, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

That happened because they heard their bonus was gonna get nerfed. Dont tell me I didnt warn you that a lot of the KF player base would leave if you planned something like that.

2. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I pulled some data out of my ass, don't tell me in didn't warn you I'd pull some data out of my ass.

How could someone be dense enough to post something like that? Even the short bus passes this guy up.

DarkJello, Qno2, Netherzen and 3 others like this.
  4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Really, we're dredging this up again?

5. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

Oh. My. God. Look at his ass. It's so dataful.

6. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Not this again...

7. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

Let them go...

8. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Not even sure why it has to be changed? I'd prefer our original faction bonus than the suggested one.

+1 speed isn't a big deal since our runes come pre-adjusted to fit accordingly to our bonus. Only a few flavorful champions "abuse" our faction bonus to have 8 speed. I mean come on, our bonus isn't even the best.

LEAF US ALOWN

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    XFurionsX likes this.
  9. ChiaoLung

The grass is always greener...

10. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

You're getting Tortuns nerfed with your OP bonus.

11. ChiaoLung

Except that Tortuns were never designed to work with the KF bonus. The split races were designed with the split bonuses in mind since they weren't allowed to be played in full faction.

12. Boozha

Now they are, though, and the consequence is champions getting 15-25% more speed than they were designed for.

13. ChiaoLung

...which is the reason for the nerf. Unintended access to a stat they were never meant to have rather than the bonus existing in the first place.

14. Boozha

... And they got nerfed for any other BG that would run them, too, by virtue of FF KF. So thanks for making my point again I guess.

15. ChiaoLung

They now have access to a boost that they shouldn't have. The fact that they've gone this long without the nerf is more due to them not being popular than not needing it since split races were allowed to be used full faction. Leoss were nerfed, stitched were nerfed, kanen were nerfed, and now tortuns are nerfed due to various full faction bonuses.

16. Boozha

Due to the FF KF bonus, that is. There's no comparison to be made.

17. ChiaoLung

You're right, the FS bonus was always superfluous to a theme that generates as much nora as tortuns do. (There's also no other bonus that has as large a disparity in power between split and full faction as the KF bonus.) That said, the tortuns have had access to the KF bonus for well over a year. Saying that the recent nerf is due to the KF bonus at this point (and ignoring all other factors) is disingenuous.

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Just posting in a thread to get my daily dose of "God I'm so much better than the average guy on here".

limone1981 likes this.
  19. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

The the KF players that left are not loyal at all to the faction. I'm still playing it and will still play it after the nerf. Do I agree with the nerf? HELL NO! Should I complain about it? HELL NO! It's gonna get changed no matter what I say because people like to cry about our faction. Unfortunately, when people cry about nerfs they come to General Discussion post garbage like "KF is OP" or "Snaptooth OP nerf" after they have just lost a game to it. In addition they post giving no good thought out reason as to why and no good way of fixing what they think is the problem.

20. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

sooo just wait until all of them leave then delite KF?
    sounds good.