movement/visual bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KingJad, Jun 16, 2015.

1. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I've had this problem in several different games. It doesn't really matter what bg I've played this is a visual error on the player's end and it's caused me to lose a few games. I'm sure it'll be hard to reproduce. What happens is when a champion is moved sometimes the client will show it being 1 space off of where you selected it to go. Because the champion does not actually occupy that tile and it's just a display bug when you go to activate an ability or try and move anymore it won't allow you(note: you can still select the unit and see how much AP it has and hover your cursor around where you want it to go(second note: the champ is one space off of were it's suppose to be so it actually has 1 less ap than the client saays the champ has.) At the end of your turn everything is fine and the champion moves successfully. I've had someone spectating while this was happening and they confirmed that I was the only one who saw my champ being one space off.

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

this happens to me pretty regularly in SP. cant say its ever happened to me in a PVP match though

3. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

Even I have faced a similar issue recently. Here are the details:

I was playing Minotaur public deck in one of the Training Games. My battle mage used dimension shift to a place and he just disappeared from the map and never came back visible. Later I realized the cause of the issue might be because the space I targeted for dimension shift was already occupied by opponent's hidden rock trap.

I will wait if any of the Mods reply here, else I will start the new thread (following the guidelines :)

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

The mods read everything in support. even if they dont reply its been acknowledged

5. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

well your first problem is asking for a mod to read this. As if they have any real power besides moving threads that shouldn't be moved.

Anyways @Senshu could you check this out?

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hmm, that is a difficult one for reproducing.

Have you noticed this happening only in one mode or more frequently in a mode eg Skirmish, Ranked Matches, or Training Matches? When you say the champion is one space off do you mean that you click on the champion and issue the command for it to move to another location but it stops short of that space or when you deploy the champion you have to click on a space that is other than where you actually see the champion occupying? To select the champion once this happens do you have to click on the actual champion or the space that it is supposed to occupy?

When did you first notice this happening? When this occurs do any of your opponent's champions have traps as abilities?

It could be a sync issue caused by a corrupted file. Have you tried uninstalling Pox Nora, Deleting the Pox Nora folder from the install directory, and then reinstalling the game?

Completely different issue but thanks for reporting this issue.