MUCKING MUCKERS!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fentum, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I’m looking for some help.

I’m an old school player. Enjoy tricksy combos and BGs. Mostly UD and UD splits.

But every time I see an FS MUCKER, my brain goes to jelly.

I know the intellectual routes to deal with them...

Alt attack
    Inhibit
    AOE

But still I pretty much lose every game as I panic when I see it. I even use Fading Recollection, knowing the trade is terrible.

I’m looking for any ideas on how UD should deal with Muckers.

2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

ignore them as much as possible. don't feel like you need to hit them just because they are there.

Fentum likes this.
  3. Fentum

Agreed. However I often find them charging towards my own font.

4. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Cast Cauterize and attack with non-basic attacks.

Fentum likes this.
  5. Fentum

Thanks. Agree that would work but very reluctant to run Cauterise as it has limited utility. Was thinking about taking a Goblin Spellkaiser with Cast Cauterise as he would still have good flexibility. Don’t usually take one with that build and usually not outside goblins, but the MUCKER has me running scared.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion.

6. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

I usually used 2 champions to kill it.
    First you split it with your low damage champion and than you one shot the halves with the high damage one.
    Foe example using DeP and Sheoul demon would be effective.

Fentum likes this.
  7. Fentum

Agreed. The thing for me is that a Mucker is SUPER efficient. It requires two champs, or spells to kill it. Even then it can be a little tricky to get it in one round. And it costs only 57 or so Nora. Well worth it.

8. Fentum

Started to use my Molten Cloak to inhibit the main guy then kill off the clone.

9. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Maddening echoes is a pretty good way to deal with it.

An efficient champ for sure, but it’s downside is the low speed and damage output.

Split champs generally are a punishment for me being lazy when playing and not working out the damage properly. Unfortunately that happens a lot these days.

Tweek516 and Fentum like this.
  10. Fentum

Ha! I know that feeling.

Mr Badgerale, how come we never seem to play each other?

You are THE UD legend. I mess around with UD splits. Would be nice to chat in game.

Would appreciate your feedback on my UD ‘meta’ BG. I say ‘meta’ but it’s my meta. No Sheoul Demons, Minotaurs, or Dwarves need apply.

If you know 1st Ed WHFRP, you’ll know what I mean...

11. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

I try to lure him in into a box trap - using 2 champs and 2 relics {any combination will do}, surround him and beat da crap outta him , of course i play FF FW so i usually have a Skull of Decay, or a champ with Rotting Blows to slow or stop the healing.

Fentum likes this.