My Best UD Meta ever made, is too cheap.

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by SMh7, Mar 22, 2015.

1. SMh7

SMh7 The King of Potatoes

This post has been translated with google translator, so some things may not make sense.

https://poxbase.com/deck/cqtC3BC5tc4@c60CfNcknca9C31CyMs3Ls7as2qsys4@s2ls2Hs7ds86sAsDrAr20eNe2K

I state that, playing for so long, I own almost all the runes of UD: Angels, Korona, Hekatians, and the remaining Bane Shift.

But after several tests and fighting I built this BG with runes that I was never disappointed and with those mandatorily required.

As you can see the number of exotic is idling, and the legendary are virtually absent, as largely disappointing.

I want to show what's in this BG and why:

CHAMPIONS:

1x Bok Warden:
    The only reason is because of its presence is the rune of the UD better to have the Detect. To play only when the opponent has the stealth, nora otherwise save for something else.

2x DEP:
    One of the best runes of UD, of course I'm talking about the demon relocate, allowing literally to do miracles.

2x DE Ritualist:
    Pretty much the best rune revisited the UD.
    Range, Melee, Hex, self-care, large damage. 72 nora. Worth them all.

1x DE Summoner:
    This rune is a bit 'a joker. I like the addition of the pawn. The tormented gives her good damage and invigorate does not suck at all. The imp is a good target for the masochism and the pawn.
    To play if you think you need invigorate, otherwise save nora for another.

1x Grimlic:
    The rune's most expensive BG. We all know him, we all know what he can do.

2x Hekatian Arbiter:
    Currently the most interesting beaters of UD.
    Thanks to Bloodlust in two attacks can really do much damage.
    The counter range is strong.
    The range attacks are very nice.

1x Hekatian Voidraker:
    The only reason she is in this BG is to solidify. She does not do much damage, but has a good resistance. She is a good grunt. But she has to play only if you need the solidify.

1x Nefari Griefbearer:
    Once it was a rune mandatory, now play this rune only when my opponent exaggerates with evocations. I hate FW zombie spammers.

2x Pit Dragon:
    Yeah! This is the best rune of UD ever. Great damage and several HP.
    With the right placements through relocation can **** quietly anything. Excellent target for Masochism.

2x Stitched Shaman:
    Once upon a time the First Stitched, but then he lost the Death Touch.
    Stitched Shaman has a very high range, he does magical damage, he will self care, and above all he care allies, great to allow the Pit Dragon to **** a Champion more.
    And all for less than the 16 nora Stitched First. You suck Stitched First.

SPELLS:

1x Animosity:
    Because Firk you, Impervius, that's why.

1x Baneshift:
    There's a lot of Bane Shift over to chill and charred. That take them back.

1x Dark Pact:
    I like to challenge shamelessly IS, and then see their Bane Shift hammer crashing on their big face.
    Great to protect your soldiers equipped, by an attempt to remove the above equip.

1x Demolish:
    There are far more annoying relics of the banners, such as those that keep you from moving or did bodyguard or other Bane Shift. Demolish it.

1x Fading Recollection:
    Not a spell that I use often. But I like to turn into useless puppets those support units that do not have even the basic attack.
    Or if you use it guarantees us a kill. Or to remove fly to an enemy while he is on the ground not walkable.
    In short, we all know how to use it.

1x Fire Blast:
    Some spells do not really need to describe them and motivate them.

1x Maddening Echoes:
    It may or may not like. But if your opponent is stupid enough to amass their units all at the same point, add one of your units and split everything!

1x Masochism:
    Once I seem to remember it was a hidden effect.
    Now the opponent is able to see when you launch this spell and where launched. You have to be careful, because it often happens that the opponent is able to remove it.
    This spell can save your ass in different situations.
    Excellent targets are the Pit Dragon and the imp.

1x PureFire:
    Once was beautiful, because it was also 10 damage.
    A spell to use only if your opponent is being protected from effects that prevent him from being hit.

1x Sacrifice:
    Retribuition and Sacrifice spells are nice to use when your units exploding death. This is not that kind of BG.
    A sacrifice is more than enough.

1x Shatter:
    Many opponents, feeling safe protected by their equipment, position their units in places where they should not.
    I like to take away inexorably that security.
    I can not play without this spell in my BGs.

RELICS:

1x Mark of Sheoul:
    The banner is the banner.

1x Orb of Protection:
    There are several reasons to put it into play. Fear of spell-area. Enemies with high range. Norafont contest.
    My favorite? Put it in the ass to units with perseverance.

EQUIPMENTS:

1x Demon Shield:
    Equipment that can be very helpful.
    But before putting my unit in places where it should not be, I prefer to protect it even further with a Dark Pact.

1x Tinder Box:
    As you can see this is not a Fire BG.
    The main use of this equipment is to inflict the remaining 6 damage to enemy units who are near.
    But above all to put it in the ass to those units that have perseverance.
    it is very nice when the opponent to make several fire damage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In conclusion: Why this post?
    Because I spent a lot of time and resources to get me all the Bane Shift exotic and legendary, but on balance the aforementioned Bane Shift sucks terribly compared to uncommon.
    Now I want to make a list of how much they suck our legendary:

Angel of Pain:
    More than 80 nora for less than half of the damage of the pit dragon, and equally few HP. Unit to which we must to babysit for half time, before it can be relevant.
    Not to mention that the opponent will do anything to kill her before this happens.
    No attack range and little mobility.
    I have better things to play.

Korona:
    Good price but not resistant, once had oblivion shield.
    Does not reach the same damage they do Arbiter and Pit Dragon.
    Too slow. Not worth it.

Vothsair Reaver:
    Price much above 80 nora. For the same awkwardness of pit dragon but with half damage. Arrow eater is strong? If I need it just use the demon shield.
    As long as the dragon pit will be so strong all other beaters of UD will remain in the background.

Demonologist:
    Once had a nice range, did some good damage, and could launch dark pact.
    Now? It is not a beater, is not a grunt, it is not a support. What the hell would be useful? Spam Summons? Ridiculous.

Hekatian Bloodguard:
    First of all, I do not understand why it is mandatory to choose the blood dispersal, because it has only one skill to choose from in the second spot.
    Drive is certainly very strong skill. Worth almost 90 nora? Not even close.
    And other skills?
    The problem is that this unit does no damage!
    There are support units with equally strong skills in addition make a blunder of damage, as Summoner and Ritualist, but at almost 20 nora less!

For now I've had enough.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  2. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

Thanks for the analysis and deck.will give it a try. But is your complaint that pox is not pay to win enough?none of the legendary are shoebox except perhaps bloodguard so i dont really see the problem

Sealer0 and SMh7 like this.
  3. SMh7

Yes, Poxnora isn't a pay to win, it's a good thing.
    I think I want play Legendary just for vaninty.

4. drathys

fair enough i get that but you can still use them.all bok is expensive as hell and fairly competitive

5. SMh7

I do not want to be competitive.
    I want to brutally crush my opponents. xD

Dhamun and drathys like this.
  6. FurionEvul

FurionEvul The King of Potatoes

No detection makes you weak.

7. drathys

not appreciating bok warden makes you weak. nefari will punish you

8. drathys

also tried modified version of this deck last night it was fun.shaman is better than first.

SMh7 likes this.
  9. SMh7

Shaman is very good!
    What do you change?

10. yuore

yuore The King of Potatoes

How about this BG looks at something, how are you doing with it?

11. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

What about our old friend the Pincushion?

12. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

this BG would be total trash nowadays

Fentum likes this.
  13. yuore

yuore The King of Potatoes

You could explain what is the reason? I'm not very knowledgeable about the game