My BG

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Kyljack, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Kyljack

Kyljack New Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

-Champs look good. With that much Magic Amp, I really like Gnarlwood Lifegiver as a healing support champ due to its ranged magic attack. Maybe get rid of one of the fairies? I find one Starlight Sylph is plenty, personally. I also think Elven Page, if you have it, could really be useful for Divine Favor (and Soften helps make Magic Amp hurt even more).
    -With so many Fae/Wizards you should make room for Chained Fae. It can cost you the game if you deploy it right away but I find it is usually safe to drop as your 3rd champ.
    -Cleansing Emerald is still good but I took it out for Herbal Antidote.
    -If you can find room, Naturalize is really good in Magic Amp. At full amp, the spell can kill most relics (21 HP) in a big AoE for very little Nora. Maybe get rid of Lost Grimoire?
    -FYI, Rejuvenation Ring is bugged right now and sometimes does not heal on attack. It does heal at the end of the turn, correctly. Maybe until the bug gets fixed you could run a Catharsis Bloom or a negative equip?

Kyljack likes this.
  3. Kyljack

Kyljack New Member

I have just about every KF champ so fire away my friend. i will take a look at elven page, I honestly only play 1 starlight anyways so it makes sense. and thanks for the heads up on ring. i'll swap that

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i think you play too many relics and equips, i would drop land mine, rej ring, lost grimoire and covenant.

you could find space for chained fae, and maybe the investigator module with blinding flash

5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Would look at conclave warden and strategist. Strat has been one of the best champs in KF for a long ass time, IMO.

6. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

I think your build is okay, but there are so many more options available for you. Elven Curator, Elven Mage, Garu Chosen, Garu Whisperer, and Wisp each have Amplify Magic. The Whisperers give a you free wizard meet with amplified attacks and +1 speed. Also, include Conclave Warden for Boost, Pride for HP increase, and Chained Fae for more HP off Chains. Another include, which isn't included ever, are Occuli Slag. These will give you more free wizard meat with Replicate and decent alt damage. Lastly, you absolutely need at least 1 Bullseye since your build is mostly ranged and this is a great powerturn.