my biggest wish rune

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Firk, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

A paladin Leoss hero that you can use in full faction

whats yours ?

Woffleet likes this.
  2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Orb of protection
    Breath of ash smokegrenade
    Dispeling/cleansing dwarf (cough exorcist)
    A melee physical weapon
    A shield of some type

hmm no i dont have any big wish rune, just fill up trolls and centaurs, and unshoebox some old ones

3. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

A Skywing with regen on base, damage aura, mobility and 7spd. :D Oh wait, wrong forum. It could be an IS/SL Valdaci Skywing if that's what it takes.

More seriously, how about a genuinely tanky Grintmaw. Tough, Absorb, Rock Eater, that sort of stuff. Enough of the squishy trolls. (On a side note, not a single Grintmaw has vulnerability:fire. And why don't they have regen, or better yet, some sort of reconstitution ability? Anyone else find that odd?)

4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

They have rock defiance, its actually the only tanking ability they need. Sadly though the game isnt about basic attacks that much, so it almost never triggers, here i wish someone did clean up abilities a bit so it was easier to actually know what RD works with. Does it really matter if a barbarian uses attack or berserk attack for the troll? or Power attack? or Far shot? or Piercing strike or cleave or pummel or...I think all of those are some type of basic attacks but the game doesnt

But a cheap physical tank wouldnt hurt to help grintmaw magnificient with the tanking

5. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Speeking of this it would be great with any ISchamp that granted impentrable either from an aura or skill is there any champ such as this?

6. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- My dream rune now would have to be a dedicated Barb hero..but I know that crowds bastion...but lets be honest Bastion is a frankenstein catchall hero.

- This new Barbarian hero would have "Throw: Barbarian" ... and be jacked...and that's all