My computer

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by OriginalG1, Jul 22, 2015.

?

After reading the below state have you been experiencing similar circumstances?

Poll closed May 18, 2017.
  1. yes

58.3%
  2. no

16.7%
  3. I am a dev so no

8.3%
  4. get good nub.

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hmm, the only short term recommendation we can really give at the moment is to give the Steam version a try, but we can't promise the performance will be any better.

2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

i down loaded the client over the week end a gave it another shot. I was able to play for two turns then the game lagged out for 3 minutes (I timed it). All the actions and animation seemly happened at once at the end of these 3 minutes. I attempted to play four of five games and it yielded that same results. I would really prefer to launch pox nora from my web browser. I do not want to down load any thing, i just want to play.

3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

When was the last time you updated your Mobile Intel drivers? You might try downloading the latest drivers, it is hard to say if this will help, but it is worth a shot.

The reason why there is no browser version is because the software that allowed Pox to be on a browser was no longer being supported by the manufacturer, so it was actually holding back the potential of the game. Also, even with the web launch you still had to install the game.

4. OriginalG1

Okay. Thank you for the reply Senshu, I will look into the Moblie Intel drivers.

5. OriginalG1

I do not know if the DOG team did something to the client since this report, but the client has been working a lot smoother as of late!