My current Leoss bg

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Pattn199, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

2. Qucas

Qucas Guest

3. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Actually thinking of taking the monks out, don't use them that often, even though they're great.

4. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Use that ST spell that gives Shielded, is great for making your Mosh last longer. Also, Favor of the Queen and Blizzard Cloak are both amazing.

5. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

Not a big fan of those spells :p Mosh is already hard to kill with out those things.
    thanks for the reply tho :)

6. Ifem21

Insta kill, such like Doom and Fruit from SL was a problem for me for a long time, so I decided to put the Shielded spell on him, and the Blizz Cloak, and then, I had changed my entire bg to focus on making him a Superchamp, almost impossible to kill (I was sucesfull) XD

7. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I personally prefer hraken but may just be me:)

8. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I find hraken easier to take down.

9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Yes, but keep him back and he can deal serious damage (especially if equipped w/ a tactical manual or providence)

And he just looks so cool!

10. Ifem21

Hraken with Cloak of Long Knives are hard to kill, but this is only if making UD split.

11. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I use him that way in my deep wounds bg.

12. Ifem21

Yeah, me too.

13. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

can hraken go into a is/st bg even though hes
    ud ?

14. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Yeah, since he is IS as well.

15. bambino

ok kool. I thought the hero split thing mightbe a prob..but works fer other runes..
    thanks

16. Qucas

Qucas Guest

You been a split Is/st deck, right? And not is or st FF?

17. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

here my bg i find this kind of nice Screen Shot 2015-09-21 at 9.40.04 am.png

18. bambino

actually I dont play either fac,,, and I never really was interested in split facs,,, but I too have been pondering a leoss deck,, good or bad, they look bad ass :)

19. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

You seem to be two champs short. I would add the Leoss Monk with Invigorate 2 and Righteous Shield. That will keep your Mosharn going pretty good. I like Pantier Lurker with Detection 3 and Shadowspawn. The new Chirai Anchorite seems pretty good for mass healing and stall.

I'm still hoping DoG will change Paragon of Ailur to be effective enough to replace the need for outside healing.

20. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

so many people running jangar architects... bleh