My Current Tortun Builds. FF/Splits

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by guokamoli54, Mar 3, 2014.

1. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

This is my current FF FS Build of Torts. It is a more ranged oriented BG taking advantage of FS board manipulation and soulsphere mixed with backfire boon is a cool interaction.

[​IMG]

Once again a more ranged complied battle group taking advantage of spells like brambles and bullseye to help the ranged torts. And counter balance to mess with opponents nora will I am still gaining nora.

[​IMG]

The tort/sp is a nora tax BG based around Limit and Consume Resources to cripple your opponents resources. Probably should be running 2x each but not sure what to take out? And SP support with War Drummer for vitalize and Sonic Elemental to harass fonts and help the early game a little bit. Also Ol' Sok just cause I can.

[​IMG]

Tort/IS taking advantage of cards like gravity flux to get opponents creatures in range of all my ranged torts. As well as strip armor to really push some damage. Another way to do this BG would be to switch out Poisonous Fumes/Reverberating Blast/Mangelshell for a Bullseye and probably Brambles2x to make it KF/IS. Doing so allows for the combo of bullseye and strip armor which can be devastating.

Ill work on my other splits and post them as time allows. I welcome your ideas and am willing to try whatever suggestions you guys have thanks for taking the time to look guys! Happy Pirating everyone!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

You are running split heros in your FF versions

guokamoli54 likes this.
  3. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Deal with it lol Actually ya excuse my noobness I kinda got carried away and forgot all about split hero haha

Edit: I remember that I had them in there for when it was April fools and you caould run split heros in full factions and heros in splits. I havent really touched them since then lol

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014