My dragons bg

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by trakantra, Jul 20, 2015.

1. trakantra

trakantra Well-Known Member

2. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

Try Equipping an enemy with peridot sphere then double tapping it with a rumbler, maybe even throw a quarry mark on his friend to make him hunt peridot sphere holder. Basically a nuclear pox.

Anima26 and Goyo like this.
  3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

:eek:

4. ormen

boomkin.png

This is what I run, not really optimized, just the basics for a Hiroshima reenactment party power turn.

Anima26 likes this.
  5. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

This is what I am running, definitely considering dropping the ranged skywings since I never use and 15 champs seems like enough since they keep coming back. Is toe lightning guy or morph worth running or too expensive? I will be trying the spheres out

Screenshot_2015-07-30-11-00-32.png

6. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

This is mine.

dragons.png

I like Eminents myself, can deliver quite a lot of dps in a turn with 8ap and some charges, maybe throw in a Quicken/Quickening or another kind of dps boost like Quarry Mark, Strike or Draconic Benediction. I do a similar thing with Skeezick Wylders, especially before they nerfed Quicken. Rebuke is a nice bonus. Its cost is a little high but with Skithmaw out its not so bad. I dont summon mine until i get Skithmaw out, aslong as bad draw doesnt force my hand.

Morph i dont feel is worth for her cost, shes borderline in Draksar decks with all the CV and stat buffs so in Dragons i wouldnt bother personally. Plenty of better Dragon options. Id rather take a second Broodqueen or Skithmaw, or Varu Howler, i like the older Dragons like Skithmaw, Destroyer, Varu Howler and Varu Dragon but i like to include a decent amount of Dragonflight.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  7. ormen

eminent + quarry mark. drop the agitators

8. TheBulwark

Does this look better?
    Screenshot_2015-07-31-10-08-29.png

9. ormen

missing imperators
    take out a peridot sphere

10. TheBulwark

Imperators are too expensive imo

11. Anima26

Theyre worth it imo, with Skithmaw and Dragoleech out they can be cheaper, plus they bring range which isnt that prevalent in Dragon decks. Im running 2 Eminents, 2 Imperators, 2 Dragoleechs, Vinny and Kwing Alphas, provides a plenty of ranged options. Different folks, different strokes though.

View attachment 2346
    I swapped Drakewing and Slum Market for another Dragoleech and a Peridot Sphere.

12. Anima26

How do you guys like to run your Kwing Alphas? I run Tough 3 / Regen 2. I dont really know which is the best though.

13. ormen

tough 1 regen 3
    edit: I saw you added a broodqueen, the things you can accomplish with 4 more ap in a turn GG
    edit2: Think of imperators as a basic range unit. Instead of doing x damage to y champ he does x damage to champ w, y, and z. The exception being single target power of eminents and rumblers

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  14. TheBulwark

I hate high nora costs thats my problem

15. Anima26

Tbh running 1x Imperator and 1x Eminent is probably enough with Relays CDR. I might experiment with the two free slots. Maybe.

TheBulwark likes this.
  16. ormen

Alot of times I run x2 to draw one faster

17. Anima26

Yeah thats the biggest benefit, but it does take up valuable deck space. Finding the balance is important i guess.

18. ormen

1 round combo: Summon Eminent, summon Broodqueen, equip enemy with Quarry Mark, triple tap.

19. Anima26

wut

20. Oromiis

Oromiis Member

Hey guys sorry to disturb but I recently made a dragon deck and I would like your opinion on it. I'm considering putting a "summon dragon" spell and/or trading vrx for sunder helion because of his territorial abilitie. I'm currently not running imperators mainly because i still do not have the shards, in replacement i run dragon handler with surge:dragons. I also lack some AoE spells (only run firestorm thinking about replacing it for acid storm cuz of the nora cost)

https://poxbase.com/deck/c5oc64C3=CtQCtnc36C4+cdbci4CdmcoLc3-saS7isjsYrPr22r3Qe13e3wE3Ye1O