My Dwarf BG

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by EnigmaXIII, Jul 4, 2014.

1. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

I currently switched it to mystic forge but tower sounds like a great idea too! I also maxed farshot like u said, its funny i made these changes right before reading this haha, thanks a lot for your advice tho :) I also switched up some champs, im just missing 1 militia and 1 stalwart defender now.

2. EnigmaXIII

3. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

You could replace one one of the Stalwarts and/or one of the Roughnecks. I think only one of the Refutes is enough. If you could I would get a Silverclan Tinkerer and you can remove the Disarm. Guard Tower would be good with the Collectors so you can move it around where the fight is.

4. EnigmaXIII

Stalwarts are way too cool. With loyalty their good in or out of the font, their 16 dmg inside the font lol. And roughnecks probably my fav unit in the bg. With enrage 15 dmg, reflexes makes them good vs mele, and throw axe gives them a 2 cd ranged atk. This is why im struggling so much, idk what champ to remove they all seem good. Ive considered removing 1 of the sharpshooters since i have so much trouble getting them both out most of the time. Scarlet is my go to range, sharp shooters usually a 2nd choice in that matter.

5. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

There you go, you answered your own question. Sharpshooters are your source of detection at this point as well. You could add a Guard Tower to help with detection and move it around as needed with your Ironfist Collectors, or add an Unobstructed View spell.

6. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

hey guys im just wondering what is core for dwarves and I only have about 100k poxbox so it's gotta be a bit budget

7. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

8. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

edit: nevermind

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014