My (not first) Impressions

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Discussion' started by Lushiris, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Although I've been trying at this client for just a while longer than you guys, my impressions weren't very different from what I've read so far. I'm just going to point out a few things(which I might have said somewhere else, sorry) I find weird.

• Deployment's drag and drop feels strange now that movement doesn't use it anymore; it may sound like something I should get used to, but the fact that both deployment and movement were drag and drop(as they normally occur in sequence) did make it feel... Different, at least(also, how the hell do I cancel movement?);
    • unless someone smarter than me(98% of the people in here tbh) can tell me, I haven't really found a hotkey for attack, and that annoys me to no end. Of course I know( hope) the PS4 hotkey mapping will be replaced by a PC one on the final client(or maybe even before that);
    • Tutorial isn't going away even when you uncheck it;
    • I'm still trying to find out what Up Mode stands for;
    • clickable in-game buttons(attacks, abilities) don't move when pressed; I hope that will be changed in the future, because not having this kind of visual aid is slightly unnerving, specially to someone with ADD;
    • friendly Deployment Zones are blue, that's weird as the enemy's also are blue.
    • AP number is really small(or maybe strangely located), it needs to be bigger and/or have more visual indicators, as even I caught myself looking for my champions' current AP.
    There's probably more, and I'm not posting the bugs here.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    aseryen and darklord48 like this.
  2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Senshu's initial post mentioned that keyboard hotkeys aren't active currently.

Up mode is for when you're using a gamepad. It defines what direction corresponds with Up on your controller.

I didn't think to mention the lack of response when clicking buttons, that did bother me as well.

I still haven't got used to the AP location either.

3. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

What was the point of your first sentence in your post lushiris?

4. Lushiris

That although I couldn't draw much else from the game other than you guys initially said in your posts, I still wish to share my view of it.

5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

To not-so-subtly brag that he had early access to the new client, probably.

Tweek516, aseryen and chris0024 like this.
  6. Lushiris

If it seemed like that, I'm really sorry. I was actually late to this early access for personal reasons, and only had a couple weeks before you guys. Again, I said it to strictly mean that ALTHOUGH I had early access, I couldn't do much with it.

Anyway, it's time to go back to the usual passive-aggressive stuff, so thanks for derailing one of my very few threads in the Pox forums.

Tweek516 likes this.
  7. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Must. Fix. Bugs. *chomps another one*

Tweek516, aseryen and chris0024 like this.