My ranger deck

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Alakhami, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Blade:

I find defensive equips, on the whole, not great. I find that they don't do enough to justify their rune slot - especially with all the SL running about (reforge is just stupidly efficient). I started my bg running 2 but slowly cut them down to 0 when I realised they weren't doing enough.

Doomie:

I think that aurora inspector and investigator are better magic sources. I understand that doomie is a beast (for seal of the vashal), but I think aurora inspector gets more buffs for being a ranger. Hes really efficient, and magic beam is very useful.

Investigator provides some ranged (which this bg lacks). She also receives both the boost and commander buff. But, most of all, the clues are really good with all the melee fae and elf champs this bg has. Plus, you already run blinding flash.

Reclaim:

This one is just a preference thing really. Run it if you want - I have seen it used to pretty good effect.

2. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Surely 1x doom is for the meta rather than anything else?

Reclaim is, imo, only strong in late game standoffs - it allows you to move in and get the first hit it and avoid retaliation. It's too expensive for it's effect in the early & mid game. As such it's quite a situational spell and I often don't run it when I play KF.

3. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

So what should i use for spells wise

4. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Your spells are fine, if you like bane. There are loads of other things that could be run - protection, swiftwind, combined effort, 2nd nw / escape

5. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

doomie is great because metamorph counters so much

and reclaim can be a game changer late game like regulate said earlier.

i like the bg... only thing id ask is have you come into any problems needing alt damage types? (one more reason to run doomie with metamorph)

6. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!