My Revamped stitched BG ( open to changes)

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Agirgis1, Jul 8, 2014.

1. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

First is nerfed to oblivion.
    Sarinda is nearly the same. She is far to expensive
    Hexer did really not need his cost increase.

SireofSuns likes this.
  2. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

Yeah, I'm really not sure how come Matriarch Sarinda and Stitched Hexer went up in price.

All the other Heroes and Split Heroes got major nora price decreases, while Matriarch Sarinda went up 3 Nora. Very strange.

SireofSuns likes this.
  3. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

Honestly I think Stitched are one of the better balanced themes at the moment. The champs that are autoincludes don't need much change other than maybe a slight nerf to Tyrant. Could do with buffs for Mirrorskin, Mesmer, Merged and Magearm to offer some variety.

4. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Yes, the Stitched have always been one of the most balanced themes. Hence why they struggled to stay in the meta (because everything else was op).
    Now they're still balanced, albeit lacking some needed things, but much, much, weaker. I tried a daily with them, the Kl'zik one. I got smushed, which never happens to me... Ever. That was a clear indicator to me of how weak the Stitched are right now. Honestly, I think that a little nora cost reduction was all the Stitched needed, other than that they would have been fine for the revamp without needing to be changed much at all. "sigh"

5. gillo

Nah Tyrant carries Stitched. I wouldn't want to buff any Stitched untill Tyrant gets nerfed... I mean, I'm running 2 Tyrants in FF FW meta!

6. SireofSuns

Let me clarify what I meant, the C/U/R Stitched runes were balanced. Before the revamp (and still a little after), I didn't even count Exos, Legs, and LEs in terms of balance, they were almost all inherently broken to some extent.

So... Yes, Stitched Tyrant probably needs a nerf, I would also like to see Stitched Symbiosis go bye bye. Waaaaayyy to "out there" as far as abilities go. If I had been in charge of the revamp, that ability quickly would have gotten replaced with something else, maybe something similar to, but not as op, as Propagate: Stitchling?
    Augment Creation is likely what makes it op, especially since it has no limiters of any kind. Perhaps it could be nerfed to be like so:
    Augment Creation (Friendly champions coming into play gain +1 damage permanently. If the champion is Stitched, it gains +2 damage permanently instead.)
    I was also wondering why he doesn't just have Boost: Stitched, or something else to help their durability...

7. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I like the idea of adding boost to a few champs. Maybe replace augment creation and also give boost to champs like first or sarinda. And maybe the melding stiched could have a surge ability to make them worth trading 3 champs for it

8. SireofSuns

Thanks! Yeah, the Stitched would have a lot of problems fixed if they had boost thrown on their leader champs... Oh well.

With the melding champs... That could be good. Though, I always wanted it to be that the ability only exists on the "reconstructor" champs, and it would look like this:

Meld BIGEFFINSTITCHED
    (This ability is only useable while this champion is adjacent to 2 friendly Stitched. This champion and 2 adjacent friendly Stitched are destroyed, leave no Nora globes, and a level 1 BIGEFFINSTITCHED is deployed with 100% HP and 0 AP under your control. The BIGEFFINSTITCHED also has +1 damage for the amount of total Nora cost of the sacrificed champions divided by 20.)

Something like that...

9. gillo

Symbiosis is awesome and propogate stitchling would be even more broken. The problem with Tyrant isn't really itself, but the fact that Stitchling got buffed, without the symbiosis getting recosted.

Edit: Augment Creation is not only on stitched, so your suggested change doesn't really make sense.

Agirgis1 likes this.
  10. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I seriously think the biggest problem is the difference between boost/surge BG's and non boost/surge. The power spike is enormous comparatively. I really havent seen anythin that doesnt struggle immensely. stitched while having a "propagate" theme is still strong, but the lack of speed, durability, and comparative ability efficiency really set us behind. Sure let a stiched bg get ahead and they snowball. But this is very easy to plan around and stop. balancing this game is going to take awhile so what ways can we suggest the stitched get better to bring them up to speed while still remaining balanced? would simply adding surge or boost of a few champs help? or is there more important issues to address in the theme?

SireofSuns likes this.
  11. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Boost abilites add 6-10 nora depending on rank ( 6/8/10), so this may make stitched even more unplayable if the champs it will be put on arent made cheaper first

12. SireofSuns

Right... That's why I was saying that it should be replaced by something similar but less powerful. I don't like Symbiosis personally, I think it could be better (not necessarily "more powerful" way).
    Oh. Then perhaps it should be dropped altogether for something like Boost, or something else.

13. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

My Stitched Tyrant just went up to 88 Nora.

I think it got a slight Nora increase along with the 8 Nora increase that came with the removal of Lethargic.

14. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

upload_2014-8-1_20-15-45.png

Here is updated bg im playing now..... anath for sever summons..... you can run x2 mangler ( argueably better then x1 mangler x1 blackguard) but i like blackguard

And im running eradicate/super charge now on mat.sarinda ( Gillo convinced me on this one)

Skeezick likes this.
  15. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Remove Eye for an Eye, add in a Stitched Anathema. (With the amount of summons now, this guy is necessary.)
    Remove 2x Stitched Firsts, add 2x Stitched Concealers.

I'll edit this post with details tomorrow morning, going to bed now.

16. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Egh didn't see this post, like I said, I'll update tomorrow morning.

Edit: Take out the Mangler and Eye for an Eye, add 2x concealers.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  17. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

am i only one around here that does not like concealors?

18. SireofSuns

Nope. They used to be kinda neat due to their speed and rush capability, now they barely hold their place as a stealth unit... :(

19. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

yes,they provide nothing useful for stitched bg,i'd take dreameater over them any day

20. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Sir, you have the best signature if I might say.

19madfox95 likes this.