My Revamped stitched BG ( open to changes)

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Agirgis1, Jul 8, 2014.

1. iiiioooque

iiiioooque The King of Potatoes

2. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Ok , Ditch Banish add mindslicer boomerang
    Ditch haunting grip , Add Soul reave
    Other then that , your bg is fine.

solution for tanking? its mostly just tyrant , and whatever i reconstruct.......mangler can eat a bit of damage too.

3. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Stitched are flexible and iv seen several viable versions of the stitched bg.This is what i use:
    stitched.jpg

4. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

I don't like your bg
    x2 arise is waste of space off the bat

5. Netherzen

I disagree.It has proven useful in many matches for me.

6. iiiioooque

@Agirgis1

Do you find mindslicer boomerang to be more effective than spot removal of Banish ?
    About the tyrants, I asked because i find myself too often in need to improve their durability, maybe i need to have my healers on their back constantly ...
    By the way, what would be the upgrades u use on them? I've changed from cleave to Stitched Reconstitution they were getting almost one turned every time.
    What upgrades do u use on First and Shamans ?

And about detection, whats the option if you're not running UD fonts ? I have FW avatar so I've been using that ...

@Netherzen
    How does the monolith work for you? I've been thinking of adding one to my bg, but still don't know what to replace. Sentinel is a very fun and effective ability if well used ...
    I also agree that 2x arise might be a bit much.

7. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Frankly , Stitched has no detect options, unless im missing something new from ronin..... FW ava is the correct ava indeed

Banish is a horrible spell... you are spending nora to give your enemy back nora.... within 2 turns you already down the cost of banish if you are lucky,
    If you are unlucky you just gave him enough nora to power turn and win the game.

Stitched recon , collosoal
    Recon Dreameater , Deathpact
    Decon , Recon

Netherzen likes this.
  8. Netherzen

Mindslicer boomerang can do insane spot damage.I would replace banish with it.As for upgrades i use:
    Stitched tyrant: stitched recon and colossal
    Shaman: deconstruct and reconstruct
    First: Dreameaters and death pact
    You can use stitched dreameaters for detection,they are cheap and efficient.
    As for healing you have transfer life from stitched first,heal from seamstress and stiched warlock.Stitched warlock got -2 nora in the last patch and he is amazing at 67 nora with grace of the dead 2 which can heal a 18 hp per champ.
    Like i said before stitched are flexibile so if your playstyle doesnt benefit from 2x arise dont use it.
    Stitched monoliths can do insane damage and have more hp then they cost,they are an amazing and a underrated rune.I understand people who are used to superfast kf and ud champions might see monlith as slow,but stitched are a slow grinding bg and after playing zombies and cheap meat i find lumbering to be easy to manage,especially when you have 2-5 range.Two monliths covering each other along with some source of healing like stitched first or seamstress can defend or push into any font,i have won several games by using that strategy.

9. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I've been liking the librarian for shatter and (albeit weak) anti-nora.

10. iiiioooque

Makes sense about banish ... i'll try the mindslicer then ...

I'll also give a shot at one monolith, see what he can replace in my bg.