my sp meta bg

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by heroex7777, Feb 7, 2015.

1. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

2. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

No Cleansing Emerald?

3. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

Pretty solid, definitely add an emerald. I personally love Whispers enough to run 2, but that's just me

4. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

emerald is sooo expensive ._.

5. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

True, but aoe cleanse is sexy.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I'd try to fit another whispers in there somehow, but looks pretty good to me otherwise.

7. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Yeh it definitely needs a cleansing emerald, which is an essential to SP. You also need another whispers.

8. Capricis

Capricis Member

What? Cleansing Emerald is 1089 on poxbox. Go buy it!

9. Grandpa69

Grandpa69 The King of Potatoes

I would include voil infernal and transporter for sure . I also use ritual cultis ,spark crone and headshrinker for heal / static greeting and spark curse with so many champs that has ele dmg and for spells I also run bad blood / zaelotry ( nice combo with pummel on klub) for relics I like rock trap cleansing eme totem and banner and equips I only run spike and slaver. I think marind does not worth runing . You already have angels with pull so harpoon not worth .

10. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Harpoon will always be worth running in its current state

SaintKiwi and SPiEkY like this.
  11. Raikan

Angel is ranged unit that you'll generally be keeping in the rear, so pull isn't optimal on her. Plus, post-intensify, you'll want to use her ap to attack rather than pull. Overall, it would be great if pull was removed from her...angel -10 nora would be even better.

12. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

This is the first time I've seen Pull being considered a sandbag. Wow.

Leadrz, Ohmin and SPiEkY like this.
  13. Raikan

It's not a sandbag--still a useful ability. I'd prefer the ability not to be on a ranged unit, especially since we have vicious harpoon.

14. Xuvali

Xuvali Devotee of the Blood Owl

I completely agree on this.

Id happily see Pull swapped to upgrade or removed from Angel and added to a Melee Champ instead.

15. bioalchemy

bioalchemy Member

16. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Minor Thread Hijacking: I'm not terribly good at SP, so could someone tell me why everyone's pushing for 2x Whispers? It's a useful effect, but I'm just not feeling running two of them, and in spite of not being a hidden effect part of me prefers Scold, at least over a second Whispers (I know I'm in the minority of liking Scold at all, but as far as ways to mess with a champion it can be effective).

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  17. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

whispers stops hit and run, doubletaps, warcrys, killing blows, etc for so cheap

18. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Whispers is straight-up OP, really.

19. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

*shrug*

I guess my thing is that Scold can do all that too, in most situations. Difference being that Scold lasts longer but has an opportunity to be cleansed, and Whispers can help bait something out of position. (That and Precision/Unstoppable/Iron Will can impact Whispers, though less of an issue since you choose the target).

I agree it's good of course. It's just never struck be as a 2x auto.

Anyway, thanks for your input, I'll probably give it more thought/games when I have more time.

20. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

From an fs player.
    Instant cleanse is lovely

Sirius likes this.