Myx Op ?

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by dugadu8, Sep 22, 2016.

1. dugadu8

dugadu8 The King of Potatoes

I think this guys over powered.. What you think ?
    I play Myx sometimes but ı cant create good bg... I dont know something mising but who ? :)

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Post your BG so we can give you feedback.

3. dugadu8

I use now Lonx bg :) I think myx bg better than lonx'S
    +I dont have toooo much poxbox points or shards :( I have only 3 exo (Not core) .

4. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Im not sure what this post is about. You play Myx and think theyre OP? Or you think theyre OP but you cant make a Myx deck that feels OP? I dont think theyre OP, they can be pretty crazy if u have no answer to summon spam and you play slow against them. Post a screenshot or list of the Myx deck you made. Maybe its the list thats the problem.

5. dugadu8

I played myx deck.. But ı sell my all runes for 30 runes (lonx bg) I have only 30 runes... I hope write something for cheap good bg because ı have only 741.556 poxbox point
    :( And yes ı think Myx op :p

6. Anima26

Id stick with the Lonx deck for now then and farm rune drops from single player when u can, gold from dailies and heroics for boxes and wait until u have enough collateral to build a second deck. If you trade into PB back and forth youll eventually lose alot of value.

7. dugadu8

8. Anima26

Id add Locusts and i dont like Spitters personally, their super squishy hp and short range puts me off. Sandlcaw is awesome, have u tried him? With his sand build he hits like a truck. Id also consider adding Valdac for Magic dmg, Cleanse and Augment for all summons.

9. dugadu8

This is last version i think better :D (Note I use adamtation for preparation)
    upload_2016-9-24_14-17-51.png