Name changing

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Orubus, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Orubus

Orubus Devotee of the Blood Owl

$3.

Would probably make some cash and players would be able to change names

2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

There is no apparent punishment for multi accounting so there is an existing form of name changing. For free.dollar.

unless you are talking about runes and not accounts.

3. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

why not both.jpg

OriginalG1 likes this.
  4. thered

thered The King of Potatoes

Where as you are mostly correct, I know from experience that I would not want to create a new account just to change my name. The main reason behind this, for me at least, is my win percentage. I know there must be other players who feel the same way as I do. So this might actually be a good idea.

I have played so many matches and have such a high % of wins that I would not make a new account just to change my name. I spent to much time and effort on this account to make a new one just for a new name. Though if I did want a different name (which I don't) I would be willing to spend the money because I would want to keep my percentage as well as my faction points. Having 30,000 KF points is just way to awesome. I would not want to make a new account just to change my name if I lost my points and my win percentage.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Didn't you get a name change from thered2003 to thered at one point?

6. thered

thered The King of Potatoes

yes I did, which is why I posted in this thread. I am probably one of the only ones with personal experience on this matter. And its theRed, not thered. Not a big difference but I just wanted to let you know ;)

OriginalG1 likes this.