Nebathex Hollow

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Redderrick, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

~Bump:
    *New edits.

Changes to Nebathex's kit:
    • [​IMG] Nemesis: Nebathex When this champion is deployed from the rune dock, a Nebathex with Iron Will is deployed within 3 spaces of your enemy's Shrine or Avatar, under their control. If this champion is destroyed, the Nebathex is also destroyed.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Removed the Nemesis: Nebathex ability from Nebathex.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  2. Redderrick

~Bump:
    *New edits.

• [​IMG] Stasis When this champion comes into play, it is Pacified and Immobile for 3 turns. This effect cannot be Cleansed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Added Stasis to Nebathex's base abilities.

3. Redderrick

~Bump:
    *New edits.

Spell cost reduction.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nebathex Prime spell from 35 nora to 25 nora cost.

4. Redderrick

~Bump:
    *New edits.

New ability rework.
    • [​IMG]Frost Bind This unit looses 10 HP and the next time an enemy champions enters a tile that is either ice or snow they take 5 physical damage and become Ensnared 2. (3 AP cost; 2 CD).
    Reworked Binded Hollow's ability Frost Bind.

5. Redderrick

~Bump:
    *New edits.

• [​IMG] Detection 3 Enemy units within 5 spaces lose Stealthed and enemy traps within 5 spaces are revealed.
    Detection 3 replaced with stasis as upgrade slot 1 ability

6. Redderrick

~Bump:
    *New edits.

Minor update.
    Simplified terminology.

7. Redderrick

~Bump:
    *New edits.

New ability rename.
    • [​IMG] Banish Target a real, enemy small champion within 4 spaces, that champion is removed from play and it's owner is refunded the nora cost. (AP cost 5; CD 3).
    Simplified familiarity to match the spell(was Journey to the Oblivion).

8. Redderrick

~Bump:
    *New edits.

New Parent ability.
    • [​IMG] Mirage This champion has Ponderous. Whenever this unit activates an ability it gains a rank of Psychic Ping for 3 turns(this effect does stack).
    Firk Mindshredder rework: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/firk-mind-shredder-rework.28782/

9. bobobugreports

bobobugreports New Member

might want to start answering some of these:

"To encourage a healthy discussion and increase the chances of your Rune suggestions being selected please answer the following questions in your suggestion post.
    • What role is this Rune intend to fill?
    • Why isn't this Rune's role being fulfilled by similar Runes?
    • How is this Rune different from what is already in Pox Nora?
    • How is this Rune competitive and why would it be used over other Runes?
    • What makes this Rune unique and fun to use?"

10. bobobugreports

bobobugreports New Member

this entire thread is going to get pruned for simple disreguard to the readme =_=
    Battlegroup Suggestion Requirements:
    • No more than 2x Exotic Champions (some exceptions may be allowed).
    • No more than 4x Exotic Runes in total (no exceptions).
    • Battlegroup suggstions should be competitive. In the hands of a skilled player they should be able to compete in ranked games.
    • No LE / Legendary runes / Split faction runes
    • Must follow the rules of the game (no 4x hammer strikes)

11. Redderrick

LOL where are the answer to those to the past mid-term invoke abilities that literally killed the game.