Necroposting: New Discussion (Beware)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aseryen, Nov 17, 2019.

1. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Somehow because the rest of the community is inactive and not starting threads there is an issue with old threads coming to light for even a day; sad times for Poxnora when moderators from a previous era are still in control @Daggan (not sure who removed the threads but I only know of one moderator that is active)

that being said; necroposting during a time of inactivity is a way to encourage new discussion. Instead the posts are being archived and removed from the public forum entirely. Moving forward that’s not a good tactic especially when so much was lost when DOGs couldn’t acquire the servers from SOE; now without reason, other than keeping the front page clear of two year old discussions that are relevant to today’s events; postings of not just myself but other members of the community are being removed.

You may have a problem with me but removing discussions from the forum is even more annoying than a necroposting popping up; especially when it’s relevant.

it’s also a sad fact that content is removed without asking any questions which sets the tone to either walk in line or don’t show up. Also a poor decision in the moderators part when new dialogue is need and being interdicted by @Daggan

Without a chance to even acknowledge the postings within the thread that bit of discussion is instead completely and entirely removed from being entertained or understood.