Necrosis

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Slencer, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Slencer

Slencer The King of Potatoes

Change the ability, change chattering maw or change biles because its way to strong as it is right now.

FW tends to play those ridiculous long games we all hate but worms take this to another level which is even harder to win against. The fact that chattering maws and biles are just over 30 nora makes them incredible easy to spam without any effort or saved nora. Not only engages you the maw or contests fonts it also deals dmg right on deploy and increases your deplyment zone by another 1 square which is way to much for only 30 nora.
    My suggestions : font ignorance
    removal of iniative/reinforce
    no basic attack
    make it a real champ and not this annoying 30 nora piece of sth
    removal of necrosis
    Short lived is supposed to be a sandbag but its even a buff. It makes the unit much cheaper and once it dies it will come back of cd anyway in just 2 turns.
    Now biles are normally a fun champ I really like to see in action but being able to be played in the worm theme may be a litle bit too strong in all honesty. My main problem is the maw though but the bile is certainly another huge thread in those 2 hour games we hate to play so much. I currently can't think of any changes which wouldn't completely shoebox this champ since I only have probs with him in the creeper theme.
    What do you guys think is necro not a bit too strong and what are good ways to play against it ?
    Blockade seems to be quite strong against them but my opponent just doomed it right away and waited for him too die......
    looking forward to read some suggestions how to balance this cool theme :)

nepyonisdead and Tweek516 like this.
  2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

I wouldn't object to the removal of necrosis on chattering tbh. Makes them a bit cheaper allows you to play them up front more aggressively and you can still get growth from them thanks to the nora globes+creeping harvest. Limits their growth to only 1 instead of 2 as well which will probably stop people just constantly deploying them and waiting for them to die then redeploying them until they have huge growth. Even though doing that loses you games anyway.a

you know what, playing chattering maws wrong can cost you games too easily. likewise for biles. they're fine as it is

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Posting in the FW forums may not be the place for this, as relevant as it is to FW as a faction.

4. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

33 is too cheap for a champ that buys u 2 turns easy ....and controls soo much of the map spamming him every few truns is ridiculous too :p I say change the worm thing and add 4 - 6 nora

Slencer likes this.
  5. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Change the FW bonus, or stop complaining about attrition working. Worms are not nearly as prevalent as UD, FS, SL, ST.

6. DiCEM0nEY

Doesn't it cost 35 with sonic aura?

7. nepyonisdead

I dont see it run with aura all that often but the point is you can pretty much deploy that and bile zombie every other turn for the entire game in FF FW which is absolutely insane

8. DiCEM0nEY

So is this game. If I designed it there would be changes, but right now, it's per norm as another stupidly designed thing , just like countless others.

9. nepyonisdead

How would you change it?

10. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

plz no

11. DiCEM0nEY

I'd design a bonus which is useable before a unit is lost. Every FW game lasts a long time because units are constantly thrown out over and over again in order to leverage advantage. It is linear and stupid design. Worms working is just FW working.

12. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Global abilities strike again

DiCEM0nEY likes this.