Necrotaur Rework:

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Redderrick, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

OLD:
    Necrotaur
    • [​IMG]
    • DMG: 11
    • SPD: 6
    • RNG: 1-1
    • DEF: 2
    • HP: 60
    • Race: Dragon, Undead, Zombie
    • Class: Brute
    • Base cost: 82
    • Base Abilities:Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • (8) [​IMG] Horrific Aura 2 For 2 turns, when a champion attacks this unit, that champion becomes Frightened for 2 turns and the attack misses. This effect is hidden until triggered.
        • (10) [​IMG] Horrific Aura 3 For 2 turns, when a champion attacks this unit, that champion becomes Frightened for 2 turns and the attack misses. This effect is hidden until triggered.
        • (8) [​IMG] Fear 3 Enemy champions within 3 spaces become Frightened for 2 turns.
      • 2 :
        • (8) Lifedrinker When this unit destroys an opposing champion, it vampiric heals HP equal to half the destroyed champion's max HP.
        • (3) Hunter: Diseased When this unit would deal damage to a Diseased champion, that damage is increased by 2. When this unit would receive damage from a Diseased champion, that damage is decreased by 2. This does not stack with other Hunter: X abilities.
        • (6) Psychological Warfare This champion deals 4 additional damage and gives Confused for 4 turns to Frightened champions on basic attacks.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NEW:
    Necrotaur
    • [​IMG]
    • DMG: 10
    • SPD: 6
    • RNG: 1-1
    • DEF: 1
    • HP: 55
    • Race: Dragon, Undead, Zombie
    • Class: Brute
    • Base cost: 75-79
    • Base Abilities:Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • [​IMG] Disease Breath 3 Area Effect 2, Range 5: Affected units take Disease damage equal to 80% of this unit's DMG. This damage ignores DEF. Champions successfully damaged become Diseased for 2 turns.
        • [​IMG] Disease Aura 3 At the beginning of your opponent's turns, this unit deals 6 Disease damage to each champion within 2 spaces. This damage ignores DEF.
        • [​IMG] Deep Wounds Whenever this champion successfully damages an enemy champion with a basic attack, that champion becomes Wounded (This champion takes 50% additional damage from basic attacks made by champions with Deep Wounds. This stacks up to two times).
      • 2 :
        • [​IMG] Amplify Disease Disease damage dealt to champions and relics is increased by 10%.
        • [​IMG] Hunter: Diseased When this unit would deal damage to a Diseased champion, that damage is increased by 2. When this unit would receive damage from a Diseased champion, that damage is decreased by 2. This does not stack with other Hunter: X abilities.
        • [​IMG] Rabid 1 When this champion successfully damages a champion with a basic attack, that unit becomes Diseased for 3 turns.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  2. Redderrick

Will now see play in disease amp as apposed to no bgs at all

3. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

i think its a bad idea to take zombie apocalypse off base, also in the same upgrade path as amplify disease. though ive not actually seen anyone play a disease amp bg i know it could be a thing.

zombie apocalypse gives disease immunity, useful in a disease amp bg that you are aiming for. with other champions disease auras and breaths he will take damage, he is range 1 so may well be in the frontlines, right where you land the breath aoe and next to champions with auras that you will probably be running to get full benefit of disease amp. he is 2x2 it willl be hard to miss him.

i have no comment on the other new build parts.

4. Redderrick

Thanks for the input, ill switch some stuff around.

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I could see doing something like this. He was one of the original Horrific Aura champions, but I don't think that really matters now.