Need deck suggesstions!

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by uest, Jul 31, 2014.

1. uest

uest New Member

Good evening/night/morning/afternoon so yeah,recently came to pox nora,bought a bunch of packs,anyway even though im pretty experienced and been constructing my own decks in countless of tcgs this one seems pretty difficult! So I could really lend a hand.

Now lets get straight to point what I wish the deck to be like:

1)I want to be able to PvP and playing single faction deck doesn't amuse me so seems like I have to play a 15/15 deck, since when transferring SOE acc i picked forglar swamp and there is NO turning back,neither im willing to do a 360 degree spin,so half of the deck must be FS and half of any other faction.

2) I dislike being bound to water so don't offer me decks with sea creatures which must have water nearby. Although I was unable to check lots of cards since each gotta load (long load) separately , no way to just hover over them in the list of all cards and see what they're like..,but I believe there should be plenty FS creatures to which water is NOT a must

3) Since game is already very slow and stuttering (maybe my PC isn't capable to handle it, I use i3-2100 3,1GHz, GTX 760,2133MHz 8GB RAM,1TB 7200RPM HDD) i want an AGGRESSIVE deck,creatures aint have to be extremely tough,however I need only offensive spells with low nora cost,offensive equipment too.

4)Since its like my 2nd day in this game, I cannot allow myself to use exotic/legendary cards. So the deck MUST contain ONLY common,uncommon,rare,limited edition cards, ratio of each rarity present in deck does not matter however,so include as less commons as possible.

5) No creatures in mail bikini, my morale norms just do not allow them, however fully dressed,partly dressed,naked creatures I fully tolerate,as long as no mail bikinis,they look extreemely gross on humans and demons especially,try avoid em at ANY cost.

I may not have much to offer for help since im new but eh,I'll sort something out,would be much grateful if anyone could help me, got completely no idea how to build decks here anyway,as you noticed didn't even knew which faction works with FS to create offensive deck.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  3. uest

uest New Member

As I said C/UC isn't enough for me to compensate for my lack of skill and experience, I already bought plenty packs to get likely any rares I want also some limited edition cards included would be neat, If needed I can afford a deck without commons at all,but I know there's some really decent ones,so not completely excluding em

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

5. uest

uest New Member

Seems nice but is it aggressive enough to strike opponent before he is prepared to defend? i was thinking something like..hmm FS/Underdepths? or FS/FW or FS/SP? their alliance must be called wrath not without a reason,they gotta be offensively minded.

6. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Hey uest, welcome back. I'd be happy to help with some bg building, gab is right though, rarity won't win games. Spacing, mechanics, resource management, threat identification, and ability to answer threats win games.

In general think if your bg in small modules of 4-6 runes each. Each module should cover a role, and have some inherent synergy to work with an overarching theme.

What does an aggressive rush deck need? Fast units, ability to spot remove problem champs, contest fonts, etc.

Some runes that cover these types of things are: drown, undertow, tortun land cannon, bubble of protection, mind shredder , mind weaver, swamp guard crusher, kartch, gekaal, slipworm, salaman sniper, etc.

There are more but those tens to be the cores of my FS groups.

I personally like splitting FS with SP for really aggressive rush bgs. IS also works well due to don't bonus and great spell selection.

With SP I like sonic elemental, moga cannons, whispers of the mind, thunderhead totems, cleansing emerald and some other champs I can't remember right now.

In like ten hours I'll post a few of my bgs, and some versions with more attainable runes.