Need help for Naria BG

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by chickenpox2, Jan 7, 2018.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 10.29.26 pm.png
    So far I got

Heros
    1 x Del'im
    2x dryads
    1x Delim fanatic
    2x naria flamewillow
    2x naria mindtrap
    2x naria ragevine
    2x naria seedling
    1x naria strangler
    2x ruthless enforcer

magic
    ancestral anger
    balancing force
    devolve
    fuel x2
    treefolk blessing x 2

relics
    greenhouse
    pride of kthir

equip
    2x centaur banners
    2x honor coins
    1x special prize
    1x withering fern

I want to know if there anything I can add this just a rough bg

2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Pure Naria are not really worth it - you have to sacrifice all the useful abilities Narias come with for the Devotee (and De'lim with Initiate isn't worth it) and some of the Narias are also really bad (Sapling, Flamewillow and Queen) - your best is to mix Narias with De'lim to achieve the best results, otherwise you lose out on efficiency. Also being forced to use precious slots on a fuel spell kinda murders the deck.

[​IMG]

Something like this works really well:
    - You don't have to dedicate slots to Fuel spell as you have Woodland Marshalls instead;
    - Strategist's Battlemaster means you don't need honour coins as you already end up having +6 DMG from him + banner + greenhouse. He also gives you the much needed pull, which allows you to dictate the state of the board;
    - Elven Bard acts as your healer and also a mini-mobi as her Battle Hymn gives +1 DMG and +2 AP.
    - Blademaster is a shatter option that can also fight unlike Ambling Frond
    - Aurora Investigator acts as an anti-ghost and anti-def tech option.
    - Outcast gives you free nora and be used as a healer on champs with burning oak seed.
    - Seeker is your initiate champ via the source crystals.
    - On all other champs you want to take their extra abilities over Devotee. Devotee itself is just too costly and too much of a sandbag to sacrifice some REALLY good upgrades on your champs such as Immunity: Magical on Enforcer or Scrapper on Strangler.

There are a couple of other champs that work in De'lim / Devotee / Naria decks but they have a lot of issues of their own - Narias are great as a module for De'lim and Treefolk though. The deck above is a spin on De'lim. :p

Tweek516 and Fentum like this.
  3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I had enforcer I gave it up