Need helpwith Yeti

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by MahdiAmiar, Jul 1, 2014.

1. MahdiAmiar

MahdiAmiar New Member

Hi all,
    I posted a similar thread but for mogas.
    Can anyone help me make the best yeti bg possible? I dont know what runes are best since im relatively new to this game.
    Thanks all

2. Radan

Radan The King of Potatoes

3. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Hello Radan, I suggest you to read this guide by GabrielQ about battlegroup composition. You have way too many champions.

Keep in mind these useful spells to replace some:

2x Gale Force (best ST spell)
    2x Ice Storm (best ST AoE damage spell)
    2x Call of the Tundra (autoinclude in Yeti BG)

4. Radan

hey Goyo can i see yur yeti BG or how u would make a yeti BG?
    i donot like 50 nora spells so i hav 1 of each, call of the Tundra never played it but my yetis hav done well so far
    yea it hav to many champs, in de future sum might get nerf so i will replace them wit sumting, like yeti spirit alot of ppl complaining about it now so it might get nerf n not worth in a yeti BG

5. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Making some tests right now, will post it later. I'm not a pro anyway, but those spells has too much utility.

Gale Force let you initiate or oneround (done right, 36 damage to a single champion) at a lower cost of what you kill.
    Ice Storm deals a lot of damage, chills, freezes the field so you can trigger hidden: snow, reduce your opponent's champions SPD by -1 and grounds the flyers.
    The summoned Yeti works as a molester, engaging champions you don't want to fight yet and/or dealing a finishing blow (can double attack if you unlesh him with friendly champions, like the spirits that don't need ap for abilities).

Also I forgot to mention Swap, a brave spell to turn around bad situations, like swapping your spirit to a 0ap enemy contester, and engaging it with another yeti to gain a font.

6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

NEW: http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/c24ca1CgjconC22Cadc9UcgkC6uC86Ctzs7KS3ms19S2LS13sNs4Vr30rIe2P

No much synergy to be found to be honest, only champions able to take advantage of abominable is tundra yeti with pummel and shaman with psycho warfare.
    Abominable shold be tested to see if it stacks and if it works with all damage sources.
    Reading the ability now it seems like is basically every yeti has surge yeti, because you can scent units across the map as they are deployed and it should last forever.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  7. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

It last for 2 turns...

8. GabrielQ

Have you tested it? because I read it as if the thing that lasts 2 turns is frightened.
    Also, it should frighten all champions, not just stealthed ones.

9. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Yeah. Tested it and got dissapointed. I though at first that it lasted the entire game.

I've also tested if it stacks, and the visual effect does but the actual damage is not.

Don't know how much of this is intended.

10. Radan

i think that psycho warfare is useless in yeti BG now because there is no way to frightened a champ, only if yeti have horrific howl or frightful blow and abmoninable only frightened stealthed champ
    i got yeti druid hitting for 17 dmg and yes all yetis hav surge yeti for 2 turns

11. GabrielQ

So, what is yor opinion of abominable frightening every champion? This would need some further adjustments to avoid fearlocking champions, maybe frightened for 1 turn and by 2 if stealthed or increasing the cd on abominable.

Goyo likes this.
  12. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Frightening by 1 turn it's just brilliant.

KingJad likes this.
  13. Radan

yea frightened for 1 turn would be nice and 2 if stealthed but i will not like if cd on abominable increase but if it hav to maybe it can increase by 1 turn