Need some help with skeezicks

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Zone1010, May 3, 2015.

1. Zone1010

Zone1010 Member

2. Zone1010

Zone1010 Member

All the times i've played i just swarmed everything with rioters and had about 10 to 15 of them by the end of the game.

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I'd find a way to squeeze another General in there, but I don't really know skeez all that well, so I'm not much use beyond that.

4. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Im trying to build a Skeezick BG too, but since Im a new player I have more questions then suggestions.. It seems to me there's no detection on your BG, but I might have missed something.

Why ppl like Negation Mage so much? Im planning on running 2 Wylder to be my ranged magical dmg and to stun whenever and whoever I need.

Also, why Vindictive? It has no Skeezick Alliance. I'd rather put a Resilient or a Grunt.

Would you mind giving a brief explanation of your BG composition? It'd really help since Im having to figure out everything from zero and theres a ton of things one should know, I feel kinda overwhelmed with information right now. lol

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Negation Mage is cheaper and has Eradicate.

I prefer Warguard over Wrecker, Resilient, Grunt, or Vindictive as it is more durable. Every time I've tried to use Grunts they end up killing themselves attacking or standing around unable to attack.

I would go with something like this: https://poxbase.com/deck/C4NCi1C41c35C4LC1dC4XC6_C8hcdXs6ws84s26s2-s73S7usYs1Hs5jrPr2q

I include Taint for the Draconic Force that it grants. If your champs are close enough to benefit from Warcry, the Warcry unit can get a good damage boost from Draconic Force. On a Half Skeezick, that is an extra 4 damage for each champ in the range of warcry since it ususally gets 2 attacks with multiattack.

6. Zone1010

Zone1010 Member

As far as i know only the the master trapsmith has detection among the skeezicks.

7. Noware13

Noware13 I need me some PIE!

Acid greeting on Totem counts as detection right?

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I count it

9. Noware13

Noware13 I need me some PIE!

And hive! Those are what I use to detect in my Skeez.

10. Zone1010

Zone1010 Member

Not gonna lie, hive in almost every sl bg makes total sense now.

11. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

no one use Skeezick Blackguard this days?
    why?

12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Skeezick need numbers for their bonus, so the focus is on cheaper units. Half skeezick and skeezick general are both better deploys if you're spending more nora.