Need some help

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Kalin, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Kalin

Kalin New Member

I recently started and brought some packs from a previous expansion...ronin i believe but I wasnt very lucky only got rares and below.

Now I really dont know which faction to go with, and to be honest I am kind of lost on how to proceed I cant build a bg to play with and the pre made bg's are getting kind of boring.

Any advice is appreciated.

2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Well, first of all, find a faction and/or theme that suits your playstyle, and starts from there. When you know what you want to play, justo go for it, go after the runes you want and when you finished your first BG, test it out on ranked, try to improve yourself in positioning, nora management, tempo hits, etc.
    If want help for choosing what to play and the runes to get, just tell me, I will be glad to help you.

3. Kalin

Kalin New Member

Been trying to do the heroic accomplishments for gold but dont have the assets for that i acquired some sl stuff but I didnt like the sand theme and decided against it. I know forsaken wastes are out of the question not my playstyle, dont like KF either so i guess its out of ST, IS.

4. Ifem21

ST, IS... Have you played the other factions? SP, SL (others themes), UD, FS?

5. Kalin

Kalin New Member

Dont really like them

6. Ifem21

Okay. In ST and IS, wich theme you are interested?

7. Kalin

Kalin New Member

I really dont know, Im kind of new been lurking around for a while but never really got into playing much yet. Got some card but not much, trying to get rid of my snogvie but not getting much for it.

8. Ifem21

Snogvie is LEG but almost everyone who plays SL have one, so he don't worth THAT much. I recommend you to keep him and use him for trade, contact some ST and IS guilds, they will sure help you and will give you the runes you want for that Snogvie.
    The themes in those factions:
    ST: Frost Amp, Beast, Jakei (not a theme properlly, but have some synergies), Lonx, Yeti, Crystal, Monks, Ferren.
    IS: Wings, Barbarian, Dwarf, Construct, Paladin, Grintmaw, Beasts.
    And of course, both have the classic Meta, wich is an Good Stuff bg with all kind of runes.

If you got interested in some of them, tell me, I can spare some runes for you.

9. Kalin

Kalin New Member

I think Dwarf or paladin theme is something I would like to try and maybe for ST a monk or lonx theme.

10. Ifem21

For the IS themes you mentioned, Dwarf are really good at momment, some people even call them OP. Paladins are a little expensive, but it's possible to make an budget bg.
    -Paladin runes suggestion:
    https://poxbase.com/deck/ctNcoJcpHc...cifc6Ic4-ci5s5Xs6Wsls4Gs7HsPs87rHrYehe1ve2ye_
    This are some runes I suggest to use in a Paladin BG, of course, you can put anything you want that fits your playstyle. Also, remeber that some runes are missing, like Hammer Strike, but they are not less important.
    -Dwarf suggestion, I recommend you to read this Guide HERE it's complete, and have everything you need to know about an Dwarf bg.
    In the ST bgs, Monk are good, I personally don't like them, but they are good for begginers to learn AP spend properlly and positioning. Lonx are good, was even better before, but still runable and solid theme. Can't really make an BG suggestion, cause I'm not playing ST for a long time, and don't know what exaclty are the good ones.

When you know what you want, tell me, I will help you get the runes ^^
    Cheers...

11. Kalin

Kalin New Member

Yeah im definitely pointing to wards IS, Ill go for the theme thats cheapest dwarfs or pallys, pallys look the most expensive.