Neutral Runes + Changelings theme

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by MaruXV, Nov 12, 2017.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

Maybe its a little too heavy as a change, but why not consider adding some runes that are not included in a faction (lets call them Neutral runes) and can be used in any bg (they count for all factions).

This could be applied to relics, spells, equips and also some champs.
    An interesting theme to explore in this direction might be "changelings", a complete new race of shapeshifters that can copy abilities, acquire other friendly champions' race etc...there are a lot of creative possibilities to work in this direction.

soulmilk likes this.
  2. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

As much as I like the idea of neutral runes, I don't think Poxnora need it.
    Poxnora only have 30 rune bgs and those slots usually get easily filled.
    The runes would either have to be better than the runes from the faction (Bad idea) or fill a hole the faction have. (Which Sok have stated that he likes factions having things they are bad at.)

The Changeling Shapeshifter idea seem to either be its own idea and doesn't need to be neutral , or the idea is they can fit into slots of race themed bgs that lack runes.

Shapeshifters can easily be put into existing factions, (Some kind of already exist, like Clay Form)
    It seems the idea of a new faction (Or factions) emerging have a higher likelyhood of appearing than Neutral runes.

MaruXV likes this.