Nevo jugador - New player

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by an3vargas, Mar 9, 2020.

1. an3vargas

an3vargas The King of Potatoes

Hola a todos, soy nuevo en el juego y necesito poder saber como volver a tener el mazo inicial. Estuve probando cosas y lo borré por lo que no puedo jugar en las salas por estar fuera de las reglas. Trato de ganar las campañas con la IA pero siempre pierdo.

¿Alguna ayuda o consejo de armar un buen mazo de runas?

Hi everybody, I'm totally new in this game and I need to know how to get the initial deck back again. I was proving some stuffs and I deleted the deck, so I can't play in online games because I'm out of the deck rules
    I also tried to play in campaigns, but IA always kicks my ass XD

There is some help with how to build my rune initial deck again?

2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

hmmm....honestly been awhile but if I remember right the starter deck runes exist in your collection so you should be able to create a new bg and fill it with the starting deck runes?

I know you can buy real versions of the starting decks for 5000 gold.

3. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

Yeah, you should still have all the cards from the deck, just need to rebuild it.

4. an3vargas

I think I don't have some runes. I don't know why, but it's true.

one stranger thing that has passed to me is some special runes that are auto destroyed at the moment of being summoned. ¿Why?

I finally could play an online match. I lost, (of corse) but I enjoyed a lot haha

5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

There are runes that have hero or split-hero ability. They can only go to decks of full (hero) or split factions (split hero).

I can help you out in real time if you hop on our Discord server.

Here's the link to the thread with the server: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/discord.30436/

6. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

q tal hermano
    Únete a mi clan LOS VERDADEROS LATINOS 100% es el unico clan hispanohablante y lo mejor ademas

7. an3vargas

Ya hice la solicitud...

8. an3vargas

Thnx bro