New Ability

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by KingJad, Mar 1, 2015.

1. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Reconnaissance
    Nora: 8

Effect: At the beginning of each turn the closest stealthed champion is destealthed and Illuminated for 2 turns.

IMAGIRL and Leadrz like this.
  2. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Interesting, probably should have a limited area of effect maybe 5 or 6 spaces

Leadrz likes this.
  3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Very interesting. What if this played off of Detection?

Reconnaissance
    Nora: 6

Effect: This unit has Detection 3. When this unit discovered a Stealthed champion it becomes Illuminated 3.

4. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

I think he was going for a weaker version of detect. One with a more utility aspect of it. Which is also why he didn't set the limit range.

KingJad likes this.
  5. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

At the moment it would be stronger than detect.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  6. KingJad

It should be "at the beginning of your turn."

7. Tricky1

Say that to assassins, stealth relics, or any non shadow spawn source of stealth units. Get out of here.

8. Leadrz

^^ i'm not saying stealth is bad, stealth is really strong.
    I'm just saying if they had 2 stealth units out they'd be forever revealed is all.

9. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

yea and why should only IS have global detect?

10. Leadrz

i'm only commenting on this line.

nothing else.

11. Tricky1

This coupled with you replying to only a portion of my message is extreme ignorance, which is why I asked that you take a leave. Please, take time and try to understand wtf you're saying and what the ability actually does. I will give you an example, Farshot 1 is logically completely useless( +1 ap for 1 range, which you could just move up one space and proceede to shoot as normal). Yet they add it to medium ranged units even post revamp...hmmmm, must have another factor.

12. Tricky1

Because this game is 8 FACTIONS not 8 COLORS (in case you're too dense, think red vs blue/ same weapons same spawn points)

13. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Farshot 1 does have a purpose. I am not 1 spot closer to the enemy units. A lot of times proper positioning is the difference between he life, and death of a champ.

14. KingJad

Did you read half of that post and then reply?