New Chat bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Excalibur95, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

This has only started happening in the last weeks. before that i never had this problem, nothing has been changed in or with the client that may have made this happen, i did mute it then unmute it that is all.

out of a pvp game i am able to maximise and minimise the chat fine with no problems, it just works as intended.

in a pvp game the chat is broken, i can maximise chat one time with the arrows and the chat window appears maximised but then i am unable to minimise it, none of the min max buttons fork for the chat, neither can i change tab for that chat, clicking on the diferent chat tabs do nothing.

this means i am unable to chat to players in game, i cannot view the combat log, if i max chat it takes up half the screen and i am unable to play unless i close and relog.

i am losing games because players are deploying stealth units and i have no idea what they are, no combat log at all.

i realise the game is abandoned just giving a heads up or other players.

game is now unplayable

2. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

think i just fixed this, the resolution was set to a non standard amount, no idea how it got onto that resolution, i changed to 1280x720 and it worked, it was already windowed.