(NEW) Next Patch Feedback Suggestions

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by yobanchi, Nov 20, 2014.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Dusk best abilities is hidden + improve range + minimal healing

2. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Will adress the dusk creeper another time, but it would be way better to have it hex 3 and tough 2 in different paths, that way he can stop any tanks fairly easy at least for a turn, life siphon is not going to guarantee much healing healing anyway, even with an elder bloodbinder out.

3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

1) The FW bonus including Full Faction / Font / Boon of the Undead.
    I like it how is.
    2) Draw Win abilities (not faction specific) This includes abilities like the Old Arctic, IS font bonus, teleport, exertion, etc...
    I do not understand what we are getting at here, yet.
    3) Unusable or UltraHorrid runes... think Black Ops or mist of the dead bad.
    Crused Temple, to witch theme, give pain cruse? General Korsien, can he get heavy charger back or ride down? (mwhahahaha)
    4) Some better design modifications like Utterdark Soulrender losing Soul tap since it already Has soul channeling base or Gravewatcher getting a basic attack so he can use Rotting blows upgrade.
    Cool support. Can Bloodbinder Count get bumped up to 5 range at least?
    5) Bugs like the inhibited not getting refreshed from rabid champs.
    Cool. support
    6) problematic runes like the age old Domi-Chasm.
    Really do not under stand why this situational gib gets so much hate. Every faction has singal target spells that: instants kill, let you set up for an instant kill, or saprize keep a unit alive.
    7) Our Hero Set Serkan / Xulos / Moragen
    Seekan needs help. I have been thinking about using him with defensive strike and running tempest crown or sac dagger because I miss defensive strike quite a bit. Morgan is gravy to me. Xulos seems fine to me as well. Should Sarinda get a hero status?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  4. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Will Be updating with more information later tonight I think...

Woffleet likes this.
  5. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

I really think Liches should be commander-type units for other themes, as opposed to there being a lich "theme".

Also, maybe Coven should do something that encourages you to put it on more units?
    Currently it gets the same effect if one unit has it vs several.
    Scaling off of witches is great, so they DON'T all have to have it, but it would be nice if it gave the bearers a little something extra.
    This might be hard to keep from becoming OP, though, and witches have gotten a lot of buffs recently.

6. yobanchi

Coven current works in that the "in to play" curse duration is based off of # of witches while the "in to DMZ" curse duration is based off of # of units with Coven.
    Technically there is a small reason to play more then 1 coven unit but the Tooltip is outdated.

As for Lich theme Care to give some suggestions off the top of your head or link that thread again?

7. chickenpox2

Elsari Voltoy ( magelord)
    Magelords ability has been changed that he main only benefits in a which BG why does he still have a lich race?
    Nora:
    Dmg: 8 | Speed:6 | Range: 4-5 | Hp: 40

Base:
    Attack: magical
    BOU
    Curse 1
    Pain Curse
    Upgrade path 1 :
    Shadestrike
    Commander: Witch
    Reveal in Misery

Upgrade path 2
    Elsari Covern +4 N
    Rabid 2 +6 N
    Doom +9 N
    i think that doom should come back it allows you to quickly remove annoying opponent from the field
    Shade strike will still be good to help cover shadestriker

8. yobanchi

Initial mods... The list is pretty large at the moment and will probably need to be culled.

9. chickenpox2

Dark Knight:
    Race- Undead Zombie Lich
    Path 1- Desecrated zone 2, Resistance Physical, Vulnerability Magical
    Path 2- Lethargic, Rabid 2, Throw Axe

IMO i still think that he should have Surge: lich thats pretty much the only reason why i bother deploying this F***** cause his massive damage with melee only him and draco are only good melee lich runes worth their cost.
    Also a reason for having Surge lich is cause LS is useless when he get lich-born 10 hp will bearely give any healing it will pretty much sandbag him

Path 1: Weary, Cripple, Debilitate
    Path 2: Logistics Life Siphon, Logistics Range, Logistics speed
    Base- Attack Electricity, Boon, Hero, Defensive Strike, Teleport 1, Evil Aura.
    Range 3-5

I like this i really hope there a huge price reduction from 5-7 to 3-5
    notice you gave defensive strike he's going to be badass with improve range

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  10. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

He is a really decent rune atm and i dont think he should be changed.Him being lich/witch is fine,considering we are trying to set up liches away from glass cannon theme and into a role of commander/support for other themes.

11. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

Leverage: lich is going to be useless since we're working to make liches the kind of support or creator of the undead. Leverage lich would only be usefull in a BG with several liches. I think they should just remove leverage lich and add something different instead. Something that supports champs with Boon of the Undead.

edit: If we're going to keep Leverage: ..., then give for a example a lich that is dedicated to a skeleton theme, leverage: skeleton

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
    Netherzen likes this.
  12. chickenpox2

Hell no liches are so damn expensive we need as much cost reduction as possible
    Remember the Key unit for liches is shadesriker almost all of the champs are round it as it supports Surge:lich so if i can get a strong melee champ to defend my shadestrike there no point having a lich theme in the first place
    I use champions like reaper and draco for surge and backline champs like whisperghast for DMZ protection to hide striker's illusions or stealth striker

13. D4rkSteel

Also, for Defiler Knight, give him defiling aura and defile corpse at base... Since his name is Defiler Knight. All other leg from this expansion have quest: kill enemy at base, why doesnt he have this too?
    Make him more tankier and lower his cost.. Maybe add something that has synergy with spirits, because the spirit theme could use a tank. Charge would be cool too since he's a rider

14. D4rkSteel

Shadestrikers should use surge: spirit. In spirit BG's. Liches should be used in all kinds of BG's as some backline support. Every theme as one or more liches that are dedicated to that theme.
    In the mythology, liches are often results of rituals that cause them to be immortal (give them the ability immortal with a deck limit of 1?) And that they often hold the power over hordes of lesser undead creatures.
    edit: all liches used to have evil aura, I would like to see that back.

TeaScholar and Netherzen like this.
  15. D4rkSteel

16. chickenpox2

lich as a race are really good they just need something to help them make their coordination better so they don't seem too much of a glass cannon

17. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

If you do the bonus change, please give boon to all worms since they will be extremely negatively affected by the change. Also if you do change bonus, please do something more thematic and something that is good for more than one turn. It would be by far the worst faction bonus

18. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Interesting changes. However, worms should all gain boon of the undead (if faction bonus changes go through) since the whole point of the theme currently is to play as many worms as you can over and over again to expand shrine. If they lose cooldown reduction the theme will be awful since they are unable to survive very long and are easily massacred by most other themes. Of all themes they need the cd reduction most i have noticed after playing them a lot, espcially carrionlings. Furthermore putrid should retain boon anyway, as putrid implies that he is dead and rotting. Let me be extremely clear. Yobanchi i think the bonus change is not a good idea unless worms all gain the new boon. Only witches do not need the cd reduction to be run effectively

19. chickenpox2

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  20. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Perhaps im mislead, but aren't there supposed to be nerfs aswell? I do like some of the buffs and changes however, it will be nice to run the heroes + sarinda once more.