New Nora Cost

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by limone1981, Jul 11, 2014.

1. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

We just had really good buffs for our faction:
    Lance, Dirge and Klub are supercheap, the Angel is runnable again, the clop Hurler is cheap but still with 5 spd (just to make some example) and ok we had also some cost adj. in a negative way

What are your thoughts? the Bg full of good stuff is worth again? ( I don't remember how it's called LTRF FRTL, I don't know just put some randome letter togethere)

2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Don't get too attached, that would be my advice.

soulmilk, SPiEkY and Ballballer like this.
  3. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

LORGSPC:

League of Random Good SP Champions.

4. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

They keep making stormflyer cheaper for some reason

PurpleTop likes this.
  5. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

I thought you quit.

6. Ballballer

Im not playing again until they fix the costs of champions and balance kf.

7. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

Have you seen SP? lawl at the heros.

8. Ballballer

Yeah, they are way way way op

9. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

slight efficiency buff on the Ghern General again too.... putting him back in my main BG. Currently running 2 stormflyers at 72 and a firebomber.... he's just mega efficient right now. Sadly Transporter i sover 60 nora now with optimal upgrades, but still running one mainly for detect. 69 nora klub makes laughs

10. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

Many things wound up being more expensive, or still too expensive -- especially when held up to other factions like KF.

The heroes are really cheap now, but honestly, who cares about Klub? I dunno... I know he's efficient as hell, but he's also really, really boring. Dirge and Sceian are too cheap, so everyone is raging against them, now.

Overall, I just don't like SP right now. It's back to the way it was at the height of SOE's BS: play a goodstuff BG full of lulz and gimmicks, or don't play SP.