New Player Looking for best way to gain runes & gold

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Azurine, May 9, 2016.

1. Azurine

Azurine New Member

Hey there,

Im new to PoxNora and would like to ask whats the best way to accumulate runes?

Are there any story campains that provide great gold/rune returns?

Am I better off forging or using PoxBox?

All help is appreciated, THANKS!

2. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Poxpoints has fairer prices than poxbox: www.poxpoints.com.

And yes there is single player that rewards gold, as well as daily quests.

3. prymusedek

prymusedek I need me some PIE!

Look around the forums for rush BGs or some single player BGs and just rush the shrine in skirmishes it takes about 5-10 min tops per game. U get one core rune (depending on the faction u play) and some gold ;) imo the best way to grind.

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Spam skirmish games and do all the daily gold quests and heroic quests

prymusedek likes this.
  5. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

Play skirmishes is the better way to grind runes. The AI in skirmished usually just try to steal all the fonts on the map before do anything else, so you can build a deck with a single strong champ that strikes directly its shrine in the meanwhile.

The base for an AI RUSH DECK: Solitary Garu + Time Slip + Protection + Invisibility + anything else can boost the damage of the garu.

Not really.

Runes gained from skirmish have very low value on external sites, so you can just burn them in the forge. Runes from extended boxes (the ones that are 32000 gold) have usually better value, and some can be traded on PB for higher value than in the forge.

6. Xiven

Xiven I need me some PIE!

Or, easier than Solitary Garu, you can make a decent battlegroup with just commons and uncommons. Thunderhoof is pretty much universally better, for the same purpose, Clairvoyance/Obelisk of Foresight, Havoc's Touch, Infuse, Blade of the Snake, etc. Really, I'd say if you used any rares, Banish and Smoke Cloud are amazing.