New player looking for help with UD and/or FW BGs

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by flador, Dec 8, 2015.

1. flador

flador The King of Potatoes

I started playing a week ago and have thrown together a worm deck and a demon beater deck, and I feel like the worms are solid but I'm having trouble against decks like SL dragons and anyhing with sufficiently tanky units. The UD deck is something I came up with because I love the idea of blood frenzy giving my units crazy damage and multiattack, but I feel the deck could use a lot of work/another theme to incorporate.

[​IMG]
    For the demons I'm thinking of adding a Greater Pitspawn and maybe a vothsair ireguard or bok enforcer, but I don't know what upgrades to use or how really to choose which upgrades to use to maximize my damage/nora efficiency. Right now its mostly level 1s, but I'm planning on putting all the ablilites to their highest kevel when available, and giving Vothsair Reaver Hold the Line. All my non-blood-frenzy units are there for antagonize or bodyguard to protect my units once they get low, and I'm not sure if there are better options than what I'm using.

[​IMG]
    The worms are pretty complete, only I'm not sure how many Eye of Serkan to run if any, and whether I wamt a mindthief creeper. (the tormented priest is a placeholder) I'm mainly just confused as to their playstyle.

Update: I've finally got the worms comp worked out now, and the blood frenzy deck seems to be pretty good where I had it, actually, though I'm still playing around with 6-70 nora range units. Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

For the UD ones, 2x Sacrifice AND a retribution is overkill, take one Sac and put a Vothsair in there, or if want more cheap champ, go for Bok Guardian: 66 nora for Block 2, Riposte 3 make her survive more than you think and deal some good damage. I suggest Picunshion in there too, he is one of the best champs of UD (if yould put him, tke Mail of Barbs and put Tinder Box to equip him, he will be a MONSTER). For spells, try Acrid Smoke, Fire Blast and Maddening Echoes for direct damage.

I can't help you with Worms cause I don't play them, but yours seems fine, find place for Eye of Serkan, it's better than you tought.

3. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

For worms you man is @kalasle. I SUMMON THEE!

Anima26 likes this.
  4. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

@Gutsa also pretty good at worms.

5. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Add 2 Goblin Crocksicks they are amazing!

6. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

You probably want 2x Nefari Siphon in your UD BG if it is based on Blood Frenzy, Flame Siphon gives you a way to activate it yourself if your opponent tries to keep them just over half hp for a turn.