New player. What should I buy with the gold earned?

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Lluis83, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Lluis83

Lluis83 New Member

Hello. I am new to this game and I was thinking what is the best way to spent the gold I have earned. I am playing on PS4. The premade decks are worth? Which ones are best if they are ?

Thanks for your time.

Lushiris likes this.
  2. Tubesox

Tubesox The King of Potatoes

Well, I'm new too, but the premade decks that are 5k gold in marketplace are a good value. I would try to get them all. Start with whatever faction u have played with so far. I think the savage tundra deck has the most shard value. There are a lot of folks with a lot more knowledge than me here tho.
    And welcome fellow new guy!

Lushiris likes this.
  3. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

If you know which faction you want to play, buy the avatar and the premade deck for 5k for that faction. do the tutorials for 30 free runes for each faction first.
    Sharding is a pain in PS4, but ST deck gives most shards for its gold in PC since we can sacrifice legendaries, it gives a massive 2116shards for 5000gold if you can sacrifice them all. KF is last at 1458shards, but still 1458shards is alot for 5k gold. but its a 650shard difference between the best and worst, so if you are just looking for shards, ST is the pick, else buy 1 of them each and try out different builds.
    If the premade decks contain just 1 copy of a card you want 2 of, buy another premade instead of hoping for the boxes or packs.
    there will be new boxes,packs soon(we have been waiting a few months but it can happen any day/week?) with much better (like 4x) ratio then the current ones are.
    but saving/waiting is boring...

DonK101st and Karamasov like this.
  4. Lluis83

Lluis83 New Member

Thanks very much for your replies. I'll try the decks.

5. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

...Why?

You can get 12k+ shards for 30k gold buying 6 ST decks. Why in the world would you buy the extended set box which offers value not even close to 12k shards?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    Lluis83 likes this.
  6. DonK101st

DonK101st Well-Known Member

Protick, whats in the new ST deck?

7. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

I don't remember exactly anymore, haven't logged in months. But basically the ST deck offers the highest shard return from all the decks because it has more rare's/exo's/leg's in it

DonK101st likes this.
  8. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

The entire Ferren Theme, which is rly fun to play.

DonK101st likes this.