New pseudo-cleansing additions in KF.

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Etherielin, May 31, 2017.

1. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

With the changes to Fearless, Iron Will, Unstoppable and Arctic we've gained 2 new, cheap forms of cleanse:

1. Swiftwind: It's 25 nora for AoE 2 Unstoppable, 1 AP and removal of Stunned, Ensnared, Paralyzed and Rooted and Immunity to Knockback.

That's huge! 25/20 nora to deny a reverberating blast, a rock trap etc. Great value!

2. Aurora Banner: this one is essentially a global counter to Distracted and Charmed (Possessed denies access to gaining iron will), effectively cleansing the effect of those from everyone on your team.

Do you guys plan to toy around with these two or will you stick to herbal antidote?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    Woffleet, Tweek516 and Durand like this.
  2. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

HOLY F:OOO

3. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

o_O
    That sounds fun.

4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Wait holy Bane Shift it works like that now?? When was that changed??

5. Etherielin

PS4 patch. To quote from the patch notes themselves:

Tweek516 likes this.
  6. Tweek516

That's huge. And probably breaks a ton of these spells (especially swiftwind). Yay I guess.

7. Tweek516

And I thought aurora banner gave the thing that was immunity to cleanse, charm and possession? Edit: iron will

8. Etherielin

Yes, I was thinking of that while reading the description of fearless at the of writing - fixed. :p

9. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Nice catch! Swiftwind looks more useful now! Paralysis and Stuns are the main reasons I would use nora to cleanse a champ or two. Cleansing Emerald does everything but for a budget and limited cleanse, Swiftwind looks nice. Did other factions benefit from on-demand Unstoppable?

10. Etherielin

The only one I can find (that is champion-free) is Rage Band in Sundered Lands.