New Savage Tundra Player Council Nominations

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Senshu, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Its stupid lol

2. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

A vote 4 makarov.

3. HandOfTheKing

HandOfTheKing Devotee of the Blood Owl

nah i just know h0spy nerf it because i am on general chat most of the time

PS you would know this if you didn't have half the game base on ignore

jeeperz2 likes this.
  4. jeeperz2

I think he has like 10 people at most on ignore lol. H0spy would turn ST upside down.

5. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Just like how everyone voting for Lush is in DOOM?

jeeperz2 likes this.
  6. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

calisk.

HandOfTheKing likes this.
  7. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

seriously please don't take hospy seriously as your representative for st.

not that I expect much of anyone who represents on the council, but h0spy's current plan is to simply nerf everything in st lol.

he's getting his guild and his friends to vote for him, and he doesn't even play st as his main. I like st far too much to see a guy like this have any say. I'd be glad to be on the council again, but I'd be happy to see burn represent this faction before him, at least burn would have a slight semblance of reason and restraint with his nerfes.

anyway my vote is for anyone who is actually serious about the job.

TheNidhogg likes this.
  8. Vote Kanye 2020

As I originally said at an earlier point of time, this is just a massive popularity vote. It's pointless coming into this thinking it's going to be based on who's best for the role because the votes will never be based on that, unfortunately.

HandOfTheKing and jeeperz2 like this.
  9. HandOfTheKing

HandOfTheKing Devotee of the Blood Owl

Will thats just great!! you are now fit to judge people and what they say again

10. jeeperz2

Lush is best for the role that's why people like DMR, Karma, bittercold, and mistermaik. It isn't just HIS guild and friends voting for him

11. borice45

borice45 The King of Potatoes

How can I vote if I do not know their viewpoints and beliefs? I will just become a mindless sheep that would be swayed by the majority. h0spy how will u improve the wellbeing of ST? What is your platform? How will you fund your campaign to become a member of the council?

12. Vote Kanye 2020

DMR is his friend, pretty sure Karma did it just so I wouldn't get the role. But trust me Lush is not best for the role, nor am I, nor any of the players being voted. Unfortunately the person I believe is best for the role has gone afk, but hey, this is how pox works now.

13. jeeperz2

And what of fanman, hanibal, bitter cold even goyo seems to be going for him. Aren't you an FW player in the first place?

14. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

nice selective reading guys anyways I
    VOTE: Lushiris

jeeperz2 likes this.
  15. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I
    I love ya hospy but I have no clue what to take from this all I got was I'm gonna enact a lot of nerfs but ST will still be playable bcuz ST OP

Anyways I'd be more inclined to vote for you even tho you aren't of the ST community if you could provide some actually examples of things you would change that wouldn't just appease nerf calls

jeeperz2 likes this.
  16. Vote Kanye 2020

Im not really sure as to who your on about, but im going to pressume Lushiris?

17. jeeperz2

h0spy only plains to nerf ST to the ground any further nerfs to NKD would make it unplayable he as an ST who plays the theme should know that. Now a redesign of NKD is a different story something Lush would probably do. And because him and burn are like buddies it REALLY worries me what would happen if he ended up on the council.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  18. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

nkd could easily be nerfed, the theme would be shot in the foot, but after the nerfes you could start to build it up as something more then a one trick pony relying on nkd.

personally I'd simply restrict it to triggers only twice a turn.

alternately you could reduce the ap reduction to 1 and have it trigger only once per enemy champion, this way he can be 1 v 1'd.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    theKraken likes this.
  19. Vote Kanye 2020

So you want a list of what I would aim to buff or improve? Well firstly as I've already stated would be Jakai, they are very rarely played even less so after the revamp due to them having near on no synergy with each other to be competitive. I believe that Jakei need a toned down Elf treatment to encourage synergy within the theme, so giving some of the lesser played jakei improve abilities. An example of this would be Jakei Desciple, I suggest that you remove equalize from the champ due to him losing Time Bend and giving him perhaps sermon which would work for Jakei, or simply Worship: Jakei which would fit with his name of being a Jakei Desciple

Some of the lesser seen runes I would love to see changed, reworked or buffed would be champs like:

Jakei Shaman: Currently she is all over the place, it would be nice to see her become a support rune which had additional benefits to Jakei

Dwarven Mountaineer: Ok so this guy has a 1:1 hp to nora ratio which should make him border line runnable, the only problem I have with him is that his role is unclear, is he a support rune, a tank, a beater, a font contester? I have no idea. This is another rune I would like to see get one specific role.

Lonx Shredder: I like this rune alot, and he has great stats. However his nora cost seems to be higher than what is needed for him to be runnable in lonx, he is outshined by so many better melee beaters lonx possess in their arsenal like Bounty Hunter, Lonx Recruiter, Lonx Hunter, hell even Lonx Ambusher.

Sentinal of Ailur: I remember back when he was released this thing was auto in every bg, but the fact of the matter is that although he has font defender he is extremely situational. You could either drop him in a font in which he would prevent from getting contested but this is a rare occurrence that your opponent will give you a whole turn to be able to deploy in that font. However when he is not dropped in a font, as a 4 speed unit with animate he is not worth the deploy, more a hindrance than something you deploy in your favour. For him I would love to see a rework in his design to something in which he has synergy with Leoss. Possibly change him around so he loses animate and font defender and gets something like Sentinal, or relic guardian, so you know, something more suited to his name and flavour text.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  20. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

I'll vote goyo he seems to be the least biased.

Goyo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.