New Savage Tundra Player Council Nominations

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Senshu, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Devils or Tiny

KingJad likes this.
  2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I've seen only a few actual ST players vote yet we have 3+ Pages of votes from the "ST community"

Goyo and jeeperz2 like this.
  3. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Cough FRIENDS OF H0SPY COUGH

4. KingJad

I'm confused you made lush the hero and Villain of ur post

jeeperz2 likes this.
  5. jeeperz2

My bad lol I meant h0spy only plains to nerf ST to the ground.

6. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

How about only players whose ST drums of war score is the highest can vote.
    please no hospy

jeeperz2 likes this.
  7. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Well it looks like the ST players have spoken, just dont be shocked when the ST version of Xirone is getting half the forums asking for his resignation, good luck to you lush, and hopefully you prove me and alot of other players wrong by not repeating the same mistake every FF ST council member has made.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  8. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

You can always vote for me instead

9. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I am not an st player. I despise ST as one of top 3 factions (ST,IS,KF). I have worked hard trying to dissolve ice spamming as much as possible as i feel it is painfully efficient. That being said, I still really enjoy calisk however. He taught me a great deal about the game through slaying me matches. He was first top player (really one of the only top players) to explain things to me I did not understand, even while we where in game. He would evaluated the holes in my game and taught me the power of surprise. I do not think anyone knows any faction as good as calisk knows st. Calisk can make a bg of shoe box ST stuff and still beat me, he understands ST that well. I believe he is the right choice.

Goyo, Ishalia and jeeperz2 like this.
  10. jeeperz2

Don't flatter yourself you wouldn't do much better then any other ST player who has been on the council, they all spoke of big plains.

11. Vote Kanye 2020

Your right, I would do the complete opposite of every ST player on the council, and thats the main reason as to why im getting voted. People are bored of ST constantly being at the top but the council members always claim that whatever is strong is not as good as people make out. I have never met a non biased ST player and I doubt I ever will in the years to come. If you really think replacing the last few council members with a player with almost identical beliefs is the solution, then who knows, it might just happen.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  12. jeeperz2

And you sir are unbiased? Righhhhhttt lol.

13. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

A simple look through the ST forum shows who cares and who doesn't.

14. Zetsu

Zetsu The King of Potatoes

When do we get a new KF council player poll?

SPiEkY likes this.
  15. KingJad

Couldn't that be said about all the faction forums

16. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

Picking Hospy that never plays ST or even know how to play this game would be insanely bad decision.
    Vote: Calisk

17. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Ok man, Im forever grateful for you giving me Harb but let me stop you right there.
    The only "ST" players whoever were part of anything remotely similar to a council were me and calisk, so this is a direct jab at both of us.
    What you fail to realise, though, is that if Pox had great themes for all faction these last few years was because we were helping it. Back then, there werent 1 representative per faction, it was more like 3 or 4 players who helped with every faction. And yet Pox, even though powercreeped, was in a state where most of the themes were viable for all factions, and they were all similar in power (aside from the obvious OP stuff that will always be around no matter what). So get your facts right before you talk crap.
    Also, you guys have this strange idea that a council member is a dev - well, it aint. It mostly just gathers information for Gedden, and he makes the call. Thats why I insist the guy should play the game, but apparently he is doing so. Good.
    Lastly, this "position" isnt the most important thing in life. If you are treating it with anything more than a hobby Id advise you to revisit your priorities.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
    Lushiris likes this.
  18. Vote Kanye 2020

It was more a dig at Calisk and sokolov but w/e, I would much rather have you on the council than any other player for ST, it's just a shame you decided to quit.

Pedeguerra likes this.
  19. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Well, but Calisk did a relevant job too, even though he tended to be a little bit more "biased". Soko was a boss.
    Either way, its all good bud, the important thing here is to make a collective effort on these things. Ice Storm did get a tap, so thats a step in the right direction right?
    My time for this thing has passed, and I cant stand this trend on the council to "have the stuff I like best" buffed or whatever.
    But hey, maybe in the future I could try this again, since Gedden has stated there will be a 2/3 month rotation on this thing.
    Thanks for the confidence.

20. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

what the hell? never even heard of luchris or w/e. And hospy doesn't even play ST ._. if i represented ST although I know it seems like i am a zealot, i would be reasonable with buffs/nerfs if given the position with responsibility. I probably will be biased (i would try not to) but I know the tundra way more than they do. I know what could take a few taps and what needs to be revived and how to do it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.