New Savage Tundra Player Council Nominations

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Senshu, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

H0SPY don't lie, you play ST. You were using the monkey.... THE MONKEY!

jeeperz2 likes this.
  2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

go ahead find a quote, find a quote where I'm anything but reasonable with nerfing or buffing st.

you seriously don't have any idea of anything to do with what I would do with st lol.

as for you winning let me check how many of the players voting for you have high st scores, since the st community are the only people supposed to be voting for this.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Look I dont mind who wins regardless, but all im saying is that Xirone was a better player that Lush both gameplay and mechanics, and look how that ended up for Xirone. I've already said if Lush wins then best of luck for him, im just not expecting any miracles.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  4. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I think this proves what I am saying even more people are mindlessly voting for you lol it isn't because you know anything about ST sorry you use it in splits with NKD..

5. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

Please calisik or goyo

6. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

who the heck is lush?! >.>

7. jeeperz2

The best choices aren't always the people who play the game better tbh Xirone seemed to be pretty lazy and wasn't concerned about balancing trees at all something I think Karma will do.

8. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

tbh a potato could balance ST for all i care......just don't let herox777 do it , k thx , much love hero <3

9. calisk

so far i've checked 10 votes for hoshi and none of them play st as their main, 9 out of 10 don't play st at all, and several don't seem to play games

10. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

https://www.poxnora.com/users/viewprofile.do?u=heroex7777
    https://www.poxnora.com/users/viewprofile.do?u=heroex77

almost exclusively ST since the beginning of pox

Wins:1118 Losses:776
    Wins:2310 Losses:1847
    Ranked Wins:
    Ranked Losses:
    Ranked Wins:
    Ranked Losses:

10446 games, 9353 ST points

Lushriris has 568 st points and 1700 norm games+under 200 ranked games

If by some miracle I could represent ST, I would balance it so everything is playable but nothing gives enough of an advantage that someone who is playing against you with more skill ends up losing because they didn't have ST's "magic win" rune. Some things could use toning down, I know. Excessive Hp, AoEs, etc. But I want to fix things and give you a reason to play a jakei bg, or lonx, or yetis, elementals, crystals, etc.

11. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Ye hero...but your bias as hell and would make ST crazy as F lol

jeeperz2 and Vote Kanye 2020 like this.
  12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I VOTE FOR RAYLEK

on a serious topic H0spy

13. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

im just biased ingame lol.. if i had the opportunity to balance I would "try" not to just buff everything and not nerf anything

14. jeeperz2

You play like 6 games per a day I can't even go down to 2012 because its only like page 70 of you playing games. You think because you are a better ST player and knowing how long you have been playing that you can balance ST at all? All you have been doing in this thread is gloating about yourself..

15. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

This thread has become an amusement at this point.
    I wonder if I can convice Gedden to let me nominate my successor, like Xirone did.
    Give me a sec.

calisk likes this.
  16. calisk

please god do

17. jeeperz2

If you aren't gonna nerf anything and you will " try " not to buff everything what are you going to do? Lol...

18. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

2012 is this new one, old one got hacked and i just got it back. and yes i think im a better ST player than the non-st player and the less experienced lower ranked st players.. It's not gloating if its showing experience -.-

19. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

read it again.. it means that im not just gonna buff st overall and not nerf anything

20. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Why is it that I generally beat you with ease when you play FF ST, but when you play splits you play alot better? Just saying, you seem more like a split player than ST< like myself.

jeeperz2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.