New Spell Idea Accumulation

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Braxzee, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Area effect 5 - All flying units become grounded 4, frozen and terrain becomes impeding snow. I know it is similar to the other snowed in spell, but this effect is instant with greater area. No damage so I was thinking maybe 35 nora cost.

2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Just change snow storm, this is pretty much what I've wanted snow storm to be for ever and have made suggestions to do as such in the past

Braxzee likes this.
  3. Braxzee

sounds good to me

4. calisk

it was actually part of a two part suggestion where blizzard elemental was supposed to get spell surge : snowstorm, and snow storm was supposed to be buffed like you mentioned.

half of it happened

5. Braxzee

Snowed in could be changed fairly quickly. Remove damage increase AOE and make it instant with an increase to grounded for 4 turns

6. calisk

snowed in is a good rune though, far better then snow storm.

I mean the main issue with "snowed in" is we just have far too many good spells in st that it never makes the cut i've run it to great effect in the past, but Imo we should buff the actually bad spells and leave playable ones alone, otherwise it's a never ending cycle of power creep

7. Braxzee

sounds good...I think snowed in main problem is that spell of effect should be hidden. I have used it here recently and the opponent seems to always guess how to move out of the area. Prolly should play test it at some point.

8. calisk

last time I used it snowed in's effect is hidden, i.e he doesn't know where it was cast, he just knows it was cast.

the trick is not making it obvious where it was cast.

9. Braxzee

I always thought they should change that. It should just say nora used for a hidden or stealth effect. When the effect goes off or champ becomes de-stealthed then it should be specific.