New ST Player - Lonx BG

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by lewis king, Oct 25, 2017.

1. lewis king

lewis king The King of Potatoes

Are Lonx Decks playable at the moment, New to playing ST. cheers for any help :)

2. sWeNibor

sWeNibor I need me some PIE!

@Kendoshi Had a Lonx BG in the @MaruXV tournament. He won over my Faires so i would say it is pretty decent alot of DMG and HP and they got acess to Improve speed, Pulls, Gale Force, and Invigorate+Drive and so i would say they got evrything they need to be pretty OP against many match ups.

3. Kendoshi

Kendoshi I need me some PIE!

I am runnin a Lonx Rush type of BG at the moment. Focused around equipments too boost the very aggressive playstyle. If you need the setup just private message me.

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

@Tweek516 too was playin lonx at the tournament

5. MrCharles

MrCharles The King of Potatoes

I am finding that playing a Lonx equips deck is pretty enjoyable at the moment. I've never been a fan of this faction despite having some success with a few of them no single BG I've ever played from ST has been all that much fun to play. Alot of that's just personal preference but I think i've finally found an exception. I've been rotating different equips and cycling in just about every lonx champ available and there seems to be alot of different setups that are interesting and at least somewhat effective.

Yeti's and Frost Amp might be more popular and stronger themes than lonx but I think I've found my favorite.

6. Wolvon

Wolvon The King of Potatoes

Can someone post a few examples of what a good lonx bg should look like ?? I am a iron fist player but I'm looking to break into the Savage Tundra. I've dabbled with the crystal bg and I found a fair bit of success with it. I'm really eager to start using lonx. It seems like a really good and efficient BG.

7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

@Drache77

8. MrCharles

I wouldn't call this "great" but I have played with this BG a couple of times.

Like I said up thread it's really more "fun" than anything else but it's "good" enough that I'll win with it about as often as I lose.

Lonx Equip

LonxEquips.PNG

9. MrCharles

Not that anyone asked...but here's a terribly inefficient attempt at making a Lonx/Beast BG. I don't think I've ever actually played with it before...but I could be wrong.....Flag of Uni is in there and I honestly can't tell you why. Probably should replace with some Relic hate and i'm not sure if I even have detection....

LonxBeast.PNG

10. Wolvon

Wolvon The King of Potatoes

Nice i making some tweaks myself... ill post it soon

11. MrCharles

Cool would like to see what your working with. So yeah.....that Beastie BG I put together is either atrocious or I'm just a terrible pilot. Probably a good bit of both honestly. I may just blow it up and try again without the focus on Lonx. I deployed at least one Tamer every battle and Tracker once but the other guys were just bench riding for the 5 games I played.