Next patch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EmperorSauron, Oct 9, 2014.

1. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

Seriously when is the next patch where they finally nerf KF so it doesnt have blatantly OP champs, or certain FW spells which are definitely not even remotely annoying(sarcasm). I feel that the fact that 4 factions basically rule the game, the other factions might as well not even be there.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

SoonTM

As per usual.

Baskitkase likes this.
  3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Hahahahahahahaha

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

4 factions are complete pwnage (IS, KF, ST, and SP) with UD being "close". But FS was really strong until the revamp. Now they're okay.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Isn't it funny that somehow some factions are always on top because designers refuse to adress the core problems?

But hey, better buff Klub and claim I knew balance 7 years ago.

6. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

So balance the game to near perfection SOON or else?

Faction x and/or y and/or z are more better to the max than faction a and/or b and/or c. Such a scenario has ever been the reality of this complex game.

"Where" will the balance happen? AZ. And we will experience it on the interwebz.

Glad to be such a boon. xD

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Let people who actually play the game talk balance and go back to cheerleading for the greens.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  8. DarkJello

Phone logged me out, but I did not realize until AFTER reading the post of a bitter and righteous dirtbag of a thief I put on ignore months ago. Behind SOE, he is the 2nd most harmful thing to ever happen to Pox. Why? Combo of hubris and ignorance which gives him the "right" to CONSTANTLY throw vitriol all over the forums. Of course he is frequently correct in his analysis of the obstacles, which makes his terrible treatment of almost everyone all the more baffling. Probs a sociopath. (Not a compliment). I truly hope u have a good life. Please stop treating us as subhumans, since that hurts Pox. U claim u want to help. Put up or shut up. Godspeed carnal.

Knutto, Etherielin, Osidan and 2 others like this.
  9. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Bane Shift, yeah! Jello's got teeth!

10. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

My guess is Burn will reply with a short sentence as to why he either doesn't have time to reads jello's post because he is better OR a short sentence that has the word idiot in it...

11. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

I don't like you.

12. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Welcome to the boat with the other 100 people I have encountered throughout life plenty of room for more.

13. SaintKiwi

How dare you.
    You will not have me shackled. I will free the 100 slaves, white man.

DarkJello likes this.
  14. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

The next patch is 'coming soon'. Much like The Ronin expansion has been 'coming soon' for over 6 months.

Devs have their eyes on the dollar signs, not the forums. Steam re-launch = dollar signs.

The Ronin will be good money for them too, since anyone still on these forums is hard core enough to just buy packs simply because there is new runes. But I think their calculation is that getting a bunch of new blood from Steam will make for a better bottom line when the expac comes out....and their own inevitable power creep goes on sale.

Ironic to see the trade sharks and forum-trollz still making fun about stealing from Decondor. If you find a suitcase of money on the ground and take it home with you, it is still stealing. You guys probably have promising careers in insider trading. To each thief his own, I guess.

Osidan and DarkJello like this.
  15. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Actually it's not stealing. You need to advertise it for two weeks then it becomes rightfully yours. But anyone carrying a suitcase full of money is doing something illegal so dont expect him to go and prove it's his at your local police station. Also, who the Firk leaves a suitcase of cash on the floor?

BurnPyro likes this.
  16. SaintKiwi

Lmao. Decondor is here to milk players until this game is dead. Don't ever feel bad for him. You are talking about the passionate BurnPyro here. He is a bit silly, but very much knowledgable of this game. I respect the opinions he has.

BurnPyro, Anima26 and Leadrz like this.
  17. SaintKiwi

Mark it zero smokey.

18. DarkJello

The following quote aptly illustrates why I--a mere human--won't argue further with the forum genius:

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

--George Bernard Shaw

[​IMG]

Etherielin likes this.
  19. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Didn't gedden say about 1 month its been over a month i really hope ronin and steam comes together otherwise it will take another 6 months for ronin to be released making it 2 years without an expansion (full one )

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  20. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Can you please shut up about the expansion, everythread you post on is a comment about how they need to release Ronin. Theres more important things that need to be done before they can release an expansion, stop convinving yourself that Ronin is the solution to this games problems.

Baskitkase and BurnPyro like this.