Nohkan Disciples (ST)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by KingJad, Mar 3, 2014.

1. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Nohkan Disciples
    "Jakei pupils are trained together so that on the battlefield they may maintain there brotherly bonds"

Artwork:
    Jakei standing crouched back to back with another surrounded by broken bones

Faction: ST
    Race: Jakei
    Class: Warrior
    Nora: 74
    Rarity: UnCommon

DMG 7
    SPD 6
    RNG 1
    DEF 1
    HP 44

Attack: Physical

Arctic

Sibling

Sibling Rivalry (When this champion destroys an opposing champions all other friendly champions with the same name as this one gain +1 damage permanently)

Nohkan Do

Upgrade Path 1

Sundering Discipline
    Freezing Discipline
    Crippling Discipline

Upgrade Path 2

Reflexes - 1
    Evasive - 1

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
    blazinsoul likes this.
  2. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Not sure if Sibling Rivalry is needed. I'd rather see it changed to "If you have another Jakei Brothers in play, this champion gains Flanking" to make it a positive ability.
    The flavortext sounds like Protective should be added. (To upgrades?)

3. KingJad

the affects of sibling boost this champion pretty good so It did require a setback of some type although its not a big one its appropriate for a champ with relatively low nora cost for a jakei I added protective instead of damage 2 in upgraded abilities

blazinsoul likes this.
  4. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

With Sibling, their stats are
    DMG 15
    SPD 6
    RNG 1
    DEF 2
    HP 49
    (+5 or +10 with faction bonus)
    Damage wise, they become very efficient while the other stats are all pretty decent as long as Sibling is activated.
    Nohkan Do makes them survive longer, so the Sibling buff will last longer.
    Sibling's already have a setback in itself, that their stats are pretty bad once one is dead and that you have to invest a lot of mana in them to grant them their buff, so I don't think they need a setback ability.

What about having Sibling Riverly being "Whenever this champion destroys a champion, all other Jakei Brothers Gain a rank of Multi Attack and gain 1 Extra damage." When one of the siblings starts doing better than the other, the other feels like it have to try harder. Would also make it so once one is defeated, the other one is not fully weakened.

xRugolth likes this.
  5. KingJad

great ideas when I first thought of the ability i thought of sibling rivalry taking that path but I thought it would be to op i'll take your advice, thanks.

blazinsoul and xRugolth like this.
  6. KingJad

changes

blazinsoul likes this.