Nohkan Do

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Pylat, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Pylat

Pylat The King of Potatoes

Nohkan Do... Noh kan Do... No can do. Lmfao.

Nohkan Do is such a tanky ability omfg. You just dodge 2 attacks every turn. And it's not like your opponent is gonna get the drop on you outright after those 2 missed attacks. They still have to reduce the champ from, like, 50. And then they have to take down another one, and another one, all in the same fashion of stacking, like 5+ attacks on one champion every turn. On paper it sounds amazing. I can't think of any reason why this wouldn't work out to be a really good bg.

I'm sure someone's tried making a BG out of mostly/only Nohkan Do practitioners... Anyone have anything to share?

2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

It was wildly frustrating when it worked more times per turn than now. There was a period when one had to take counters which reduced ap.

I haven’t seen a full deck for a long time.

ST has a lot of great runes and I mostly see big meaty frost amp decks.

3. Pylat

Pylat The King of Potatoes

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN NOHKAN DO WAS EVEN TANKIER!?
    FUGG

4. Fentum

Yes. I can’t remember exactly but I THINK it was unlimited procs at 2ap each time.

5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

There was also a very brief moment, when not even distracted, stunned or paralyzed stopped it from working.

MaruXV and Fentum like this.
  6. Fentum

Dark times...

MaruXV likes this.
  7. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

It simply doesn't work. Certain champions in isolation get the best out of it, but a whole deck based around it is bound to fail. I do welcome you to try and see how it goes for yourself, as I did with anyone that ever thought it was an auto win as soon as the champion was deployed.

8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

actually monks are pretty good and some of them have nokhando. blindingreflection into southernwind can pull out nasty tricks

Fentum likes this.
  9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

It was even better before the revamp

10. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Only reason you don't see nkd decks is the units that have it don't combine into a good deck. Most bring melee with low-avg damagr and/or a high cost with mediocre utility.

Thete are obviously some stand outs but not enough to make a good deck

11. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I still don’t understand why Zephyr Shield is a more expensive ability. Zephyr Shield requires active movement to stay up while NKD needs nothing but leaving a champ with AP. NKD is far better than Zephyr Shield, IMO. Anyway, I digress.

Fentum likes this.