Nora Seep+Anthropomancer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grandpa69, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Grandpa69

Grandpa69 The King of Potatoes

Organ harvest and nora seep is ridiculous . 100hp and eradicate with 40 charges not even broken... Please fix this . Ty!

2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Apparently the answer is: "if its synergistic then its ok!"

3. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I hope Wake the Dead was in there also. Because it's funny.

Qucas, IMAGIRL, JellyBerry and 2 others like this.
  4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Humm, Im having a feeling I wont be logging in this weekend.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  5. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Wait wait don't forget about Grim Harvest.

That deck is super dumb.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Gut Nora Seep, yo. It's like playing Belcher, but more random.

7. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I'd say it's more like Twin Exarch but whatever

8. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Doesn't every faction have a way to remove champs from the board ? If you sat and watched your opponent run in circles and pick up globes with anthropomancer idk what to tell you. So tired of all the nerf threads because someone can't handle a combo that's neat and creative.

XFurionsX likes this.
  9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

We finally found a use for Nora Seep? Nice! I'd be curious if this is remotely reliable without giving your opponent more nora than anything. Might have to try it myself.

Sirius likes this.
  10. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

It's the first split I thought of once I saw the changes that were going through with Anthropomancer, it just screams for it.

Also Nora Seep is probably made for funny interactions. Like Globe of Deception + Seep or having fonts packed with globes to casually use spells like Nora Storm. It's super situational but when you pull it off enemy rage ensues.

11. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Yea, I mean, there is no reason for something like Nora Seep to exist outside of this type of thing. I think as long as it is rare and unreliable, it'll be ok, so we'll keep an eye on it but strictly speaking I am not against these interactions.

12. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Pfff, buncha posers, I was running this deck back when Anthro was trash and Grim Harvest was thought shoebox. It was basically just a boardwipe strategy then, but Anthro is a welcome addition. Still quite random due to Nora Seep, but fun when it works.

P.S. if the deck doesn't have 2x Reckless Command and 2x Font Eruption it's no fun at all.

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

wake the dead doesn't even spawn champs anymore, same with haunt.

I feel anthropomancer should get back charged 2 instead of harvest or should have some other abilities replace harvest

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Wait, as a buff or as a nerf?

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

nora seep should be changed, removed, or banned from rank like temple. With creeper and anthropomancer it can be way too strong.

16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

neither, I don't think anthropomancer should be capable of doing ridiculous amounts of damage with eradicate but I also think it should be a lot more useful when not eradicating.

17. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Infinite scaling on charge abilities should be removed and then the question will merely be how fast a champ can generate them. Not how many they can acquire.

mw24 likes this.