Not getting runes from skirmish

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Raja21, Jan 27, 2015.

1. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

well....three days would be like about 6-8 K gold. so a good choice would be 6500 goold for the money lost and 1-2 extended packs for the runes lost on skirmishes

2. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

more like coreset runes since that's what you get from playing.

3. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Yeah give us core set runez. Like Harbz, plz

4. Jerodan

Jerodan New Member

The quality of the compensation for situations when the game screws up and screws over players and it isn't their fault is what separates the games that want you to play from the blatant cash grabs. You can tell what the experience is going to be like by looking at what they give you for their Firk-ups. I won't be playing until I see if the game will be worth my time and/or money.

5. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

^ sad, sad person

6. Raja21

Raja21 New Member

i think they compensated everyone with 2k gold because i just got a jump

7. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

8. Morfeas

Yep they did. :)

Thread's over boys, pack it up.

9. Jerodan

Jerodan New Member

Someone is a tad judgmental about how people should spend their time and money.

10. Morfeas

You judge the company, I judge you. That's how it works. If you feel bad about it, stop judging.

11. Holger Eberhardt

Holger Eberhardt The King of Potatoes

I paused a few weeks, reinstalled PoxNora today, played 2 games for the daily archievement and still dont get any gold. I thought the problem is fiexed? Or am I missing something?

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

It is fixed, which daily was it?

13. Holger Eberhardt

Today, there are 4 quests for me:
    Play two games with a full K´thir battlegroup
    Play two games with a unit who has Stealth
    Win a PvP game
    Play a training match

I played 2 games with a full K´thir battlegroup against the 2 daily skirmish "monarchs of wrath" "K´lzik, Matron of Sheoul" and "Mairdreth, Mother of Rot". After the games in the summary, I can see my increased gold amount, when I am back in the launchpad menu where I can see they daily archievements, my gold is reduced again the the amount I had before the game.

I will play a single player skirmish game now and see if I am getting a rune reward.

14. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

The gold total in the client doesn't refresh automatically. Check your gold total in the Marketplace for any discrepancies.

15. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Last time I checked, the Play 2 games with FF XX BG only counted for wins and I don't believe the quests count for dailies.

16. Holger Eberhardt

I played the single player skrimish and got the gold and the card.
    Is it possible that the daily skirmish doesn´t give gold?

17. Capricis

Capricis Member

The daily skirmish is supposed to give 200 gold for the first win and 400 gold for the second win. No cards.

EDIT: I've been doing the daily skirmish but haven't checked lately if it's been giving the gold. I'll do it in about an hour and see if it still does for me.

18. Capricis

Capricis Member

Just checked. It didn't update right away on the client. But I went into the marketplace and it was updated there, so I got it. For daily quests and daily skirmish.

19. Holger Eberhardt

Just tested, all working fine now. Good!