Not Given Enough Runes From Boxes?

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Xirone, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Today I bought one Core Set Box (10 packs) and one Extended Set Box (10 packs) with gold. Each time, I opted to view which runes I got and, each time, there was a bug and so I could never see what I got. For this reason, I went to the Rune Manager and clicked on the "New Runes" button. According to the Rune Manager, I have been given 110 runes (not 200). Of these 110 runes, I have been given...

13 Rare runes
    2 Exotic runes
    1 Legendary rune

I have checked a few times and seem to be missing some runes from the two boxes (of most importance are the 4 Rare/Exotic/Legendary runes that I didn't get). Any help would be appreciated!

2. Xirone

Anyone else have this problem?

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Did you open up all of the packs?
    Legendaries are extra, so it looks like 15 of the 20 packs were opened.

4. D B

D B Well-Known Member

This just happened to me too. I bought 1 Ext Box and got 48 runes, I have 49 in new rune section due to the free gift Pox owl rune.
    It crashed when I was opening the runes in the same mannor

Player name: mscofield

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  5. Xirone

I never got a chance to open any packs because the server crashed very shortly after the purchase (that is, the transaction went through, I was given the choice to open my pack, but then the screen stayed black instead of opening any packs).

6. D B

D B Well-Known Member

I do Have 3 runes that list as having 2 so that would bump the runes i received from the box to 51

7. D B

D B Well-Known Member

Okie Figuring it out, In a panic didnt look at the spell equipment and relic tabs. I have tracked down 96 of the 100 runes. 4 runes missing it much less of a scare.

8. KTCAOP

Hrm… From what I remember, they are able to track purchases. I'll try to buy a box and see if I can reproduce it, seems like boxes are having more issues then packs (though that somewhat makes sense).

Worse to worse, put in a support ticket and I think they'd at least be able to credit your account.

9. Xirone

Thanks for the info. I would have put in a support ticket but I'm not sure how with Desert Owl Games.

10. KTCAOP

If you go to the Main PoxNora Page, you should be able to by clicking "Help" at the top right corner to get to support.