NUX Reward (List)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hiyashi, Sep 26, 2014.

1. CTore118

CTore118 Well-Known Member

I know that...I thought you were telling me killing the shrine gets you the runes and not killing the champs

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'm not sure, that's why I was asking. I have only played 2 beginner campaing levels, and in both of mine I killed champs until the shrine destructed. I did not get runes. If someone has killed the shrine instead, I'm curious if they received runes. If they did, we've found a bug.

3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Campaigns and walkthroughs dont give runes, only the skirmishes. The reason you got runes for the one walkthrough and one campaign is because it was the reward given as part of the tutorial.

''Walkthrough: Completing any walkthrough will unlock the next tier''
    ''Reward earned: Public deck for the faction of your choosing and 3x core set runes''

The same applies for campaigns and story mode. It seems like only skirmishes give runes, not sure if this is meant to be intended but this is how it seems to be working atm.

4. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

I got a Dwarven Warmage from the IS Tutorial

5. CTore118

Well I just beat a walkthrough and got nothing so I don't get it because the OP seems to be gettig things. Plus the OP obviously has been getting runes from many places.

6. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

If you follow the steps listed in the "progression bar" on the launchpad you'll get the rewards as well. What you get is actually explained before you do the task.. you just have to hover over one of those flashy icons. Also I edited in some other peoples responses into my post until I got home and had other things to do. So all the stuff listed there was not obtained by me alone.
    All of those rewards are a one time thing, by the way. Though somebody pointed that out already. Except skirmish, that gives runes on every completion.. but I seem to only get commons from there.

7. CTore118

Thanks for clearing that up, but I have one more ridiculous question...apparently I am blind because I don't see this thing.

Wait...do I have to download from Steam or something??? I may have misread something somewhere...is that what NUX is? I am a total idiot thank you all for having patience while I spam on this thread.

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

No, it hasn't been released on Steam yet. What you have been playing is the NUX.

9. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

I completed the Daily achievement (the last one on the list) and got Skeezick Revolt and Draksar Consulate.

I just now got a Forbidden Fruit from a Skirmish, so I can confirm they aren't just commons.

Also, I got a Deep Elf Fanatic* from something.
    Shouldn't they fix the availability of the * runes?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  10. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

KF banner from Runes (2nd) tutorial, commons and uncommons from everything else.
    Bag of boulders, 2 more commons (basilisk and something else) from visit the marketplace. So jelly of everyone else, I'm getting total crap so far.

11. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

Moga Hunters from a Skrimish game.

12. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I got an octopi helm from swamp walkthrough ;)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  13. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i got only warbanner as leg ret i got
    retribution
    talgar
    etheral preistess
    groble rock eater
    motar team

14. Queegon

Queegon I need me some PIE!

Nefari Messenger* (yep, the one that's permanent)

15. Magotitus

Magotitus New Member

Ditto. I got her too, and an asterix Sacrifice next match. :(

16. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

2X draksar lords, forbidden fruit and a couple rares, uncommons and commons

17. xMordliss

xMordliss The King of Potatoes

What does the * mean after a rune name? I obtained a "nefari messenger*" and have noticed that it is not tradable either.

What does that * stand for??

18. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

I visisted the marketplace and didn't get anything?

I also played through the SL walkthrough and didn't get anything? Am I missing something?

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  19. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

<-------Jealous as he has only got C/UCs so far

20. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

It's the untradeable version of the rune. The greens have stated that they plan on fixing it so that the * versions don't exist anymore, but afaik, there's no ETA.