Observe game, leaving observe game, & etc

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by MikeLin, Aug 15, 2017.

1. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

Attached is the output log for this. Basically, sometimes when I try to observe any games, it wont let me. i.e. spamming clicks on all the games. One time I tried to leave after observing game(game is still going on) and it dced me, after i tried reloging, using the window thing thats provided, ill be stuck in a infinite loading screen. One time i try reobserving a game after leaving the same game, and it won't let me, nor will it allow me to watch any other game. A temporary fix is to relog.

For more information, ask @Senshu, i told him the whole thing, or look under my chat logs

Attached Files:

Thbigchief likes this.
  2. MikeLin

3. MikeLin

Found another instance where after I tried to leave oberve game by pressing escape, "Stop" button is flickering nonstop, stops when i move mouse cursor over it. However after trying to click it, still suck in oberve mode

4. MikeLin

5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

You also can't join custom lobbies.

6. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/2-games-in-ranked-lobby.28408/#post-388798

is that the reason for being unable to observe games i wonder. i know i sometimes have my skirmish deck set active and that does include timeslip which is bannned from ranked and thus makes my deck invalid..

@Thbigchief thx for shedding more light on this.

Thbigchief likes this.